Fintrek Marketing

Sales Executive6 reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Productive & Competitive Environment

I really enjoy working with my team members, we have healthy competition. Management is very supportive and if you work hard you can earn high incentives. If you perform well, within a year you will get salary increment. One of the best organization to work for.

Pros

Incentives, productive environment

poor place to work in

My advice to anyone reviewing this company is to stay away from them. They do not care about their employees and even shout at them. The sales manager will not even bother listening to you and will shout unnecessarily. They seem nice in the beginning but eventually they start giving more stress to you. They make you stay over time and does not pay you the manager will use the term "dedication for the company". They will also pressure you to stay over time. Honestly not worth it.

Pros

Pays on time

Cons

long hours, overtime, shouting

October 10, 2021
Dear Concerned,We give chance to freshers to start their career in sales by providing rigorous training. Please note if after proper training you are still unable to perform pressure will come in. It is part of any job, thus please focus on what steps could have been taken by you to avoid this environment. Every company is reflection of your own performance.

Best company to work

It is one of the best company to work, they give full support to new joiners. give career to grow to make more money, pay incentive and salary is always on time, never late. Happy to work here

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

sales pressure

October 10, 2021
Dear Concerned,Thank you for your valuable kind words. We are thriving today because of employees like you.

Best company to work

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

sales pressure

Good Salary Increment

All I will say is if you work hard, the mngmnt will support you to grow. I am happy that me and my colleagues who joined with me getting salary 2 times of what we were getting before. Company gives good increment to all top performers within 1 year.

Pros

good increment

Cons

sales is competetive