Finsbury Associates

Finsbury Associates Employee Reviews for Client Manager

Great training but lacks stability/ provisions

The training at Finsbury is second to none. A great area manager with a very positive outlook. However basic provisions and stability are an issue. Due to the company being relatively new perhaps it would be able to offer more progression and support in later times.

Client relationship manager

This is a totally different environment than I am used to. I have worked in financial services for a while and the other company I was out had a strong focus on cold calling ! I am glad to say here there is so much training around doing things the right way ! the support is amazing and the people are really good to work with. I am glad I made the move to this company !

Not as good as you may be led to believe

This company is an enjoyable place to work and they do offer good training, which could be beneficial to the right individual. However, they recruit people direct from the UK with the belief that they can earn a lot of money very quickly. What they don't make clear is that it can take some time to make anything at all - in some cases people are still waiting to be paid their commission after 6 months. Some people are even refused their basic salary if they don't meet targets! Make sure you move with enough money to support yourself for at least 4 months!

Pros

good training and work environment

Cons

hard to make money

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Finsbury Associates?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Finsbury Associates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Finsbury Associates Reviews by Location