Finsbury Associates
View all Finsbury Associates reviews

Finsbury Associates

Finsbury Associates Employee Review

The best place I have worked

Over the last few years the company really transformed. I joined as a CRM and stepped up to become an Associate. The training and help throughout was absolutely fantastic. Everyone is CISI qualified and knows what they are talking about. Finsbury really care about their staff and their clients and this is drilled into you from day one. Client Servicing is key to the business and ensuring that your existing client base is well looked after is just as important as finding new clients. Would certainly recommend it

Pros

Client satisfaction, No cold calling, Management

Same location

Great training but lacks stability/ provisions

The training at Finsbury is second to none. A great area manager with a very positive outlook. However basic provisions and stability are an issue. Due to the company being relatively new perhaps it would be able to offer more progression and support in later times.

Great Company

Great CEO and very easy to earn a great deal of money. Great employees and atmosphere at work. Only downfall is that commissions take a long time to get paid out. If you have a great deal of savings you can earn a lot here.

Client relationship manager

This is a totally different environment than I am used to. I have worked in financial services for a while and the other company I was out had a strong focus on cold calling ! I am glad to say here there is so much training around doing things the right way ! the support is amazing and the people are really good to work with. I am glad I made the move to this company !

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Finsbury Associates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Finsbury Associates Reviews by Location