Finsbury Associates
View all Finsbury Associates reviews

Finsbury Associates

Finsbury Associates Employee Review

Great training but lacks stability/ provisions

The training at Finsbury is second to none. A great area manager with a very positive outlook. However basic provisions and stability are an issue. Due to the company being relatively new perhaps it would be able to offer more progression and support in later times.

Same roleSame location

Client relationship manager

This is a totally different environment than I am used to. I have worked in financial services for a while and the other company I was out had a strong focus on cold calling ! I am glad to say here there is so much training around doing things the right way ! the support is amazing and the people are really good to work with. I am glad I made the move to this company !
Same roleSame location

Not as good as you may be led to believe

This company is an enjoyable place to work and they do offer good training, which could be beneficial to the right individual. However, they recruit people direct from the UK with the belief that they can earn a lot of money very quickly. What they don't make clear is that it can take some time to make anything at all - in some cases people are still waiting to be paid their commission after 6 months. Some people are even refused their basic salary if they don't meet targets! Make sure you move with enough money to support yourself for at least 4 months!

Pros

good training and work environment

Cons

hard to make money
Same location

The best place I have worked

Over the last few years the company really transformed. I joined as a CRM and stepped up to become an Associate. The training and help throughout was absolutely fantastic. Everyone is CISI qualified and knows what they are talking about. Finsbury really care about their staff and their clients and this is drilled into you from day one. Client Servicing is key to the business and ensuring that your existing client base is well looked after is just as important as finding new clients. Would certainly recommend it

Pros

Client satisfaction, No cold calling, Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Finsbury Associates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Finsbury Associates Reviews by Location

• Finsbury Associates
  • Great training but lacks stability/ provisions