Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,227 reviews

what i learned from the company

What i learned from my organisation is if you do hard work and perform well in the organisation you will get recognized,and there is a visiblity in our frontline managers aswell. This is why i am telling becuase i have many friends in other organisation though they are a good performer still they will not recognise from the managers.

Pros

Free sodexo card for meals and refreshment

Collaborative and fun work environment

Fidelity is a great company. The people that work there make it a great place to work. They are friendly, helpful, collaborative, and fun. It's an environment that values autonomy and innovation. You rarely see any kind of micromanagement. The managers are people-centric and give you the freedom to do what's best for your team.

Firm cares about its people

Fidelity is a great place to work. The firm prepares you to take your Series 7, 63 & 65 exams. Benefits are good and Managers do care about you overall.

Love the company but no career movement

Fidelity is a good company that with great people. However don’t expect to ever get off the phones if you live in Jacksonville. I don’t understand why no non-phone roles are not available at this big location. That’s what going to make me consider going to another company.

Research Triangle Location - Very Pretty

Fidelity is a very large company and people change roles frequently so anticipate that your go-to subject matter experts today will not be the same people next month or next year. Fidelity has an excellent benefits package and provides excellent career mobility for their employees. Work/life balance is generally quite good. If Financial Services or Fintech interests you, you can have a good career at Fidelity.

Pros

Since the pandemic, Fidelity has begun giving employees $10 a day toward meals purchased onsite.

Cons

No assigned seating, everything must come home every day, people get upset if you sit in "their" seat, you may not be able to sit with your team or coworkers, before the pandemic sometimes there was nowhere to sit so I had to take PTO, now I have a home office so being unable to find a seat is less catastrophic than prior to pandemic

Wish I got here sooner!

Pros- Phenomenal firm!! Great culture. Tons of mobility. Structured training process. Networking opportunities. Cons - silos exist everywhere.. breaking them down daily

Constantly rushing to get off of the phone

Constantly rushing to get off calls to meet quotas. It’s hard to affective my help customers with multiple questions sometimes due to constantly being worried about your call times.

Pros

Decent pay and benefits

Cons

Lack of job security

customer service

Starting out as customer service with a clear path to succeed is nice, however it should be more detailed on how we can move up through the company so we have something to reach for. Calls are easy but can be draining. Managers are great so far.

Pros

free 10$ a day in meals

Cons

hard to get breaks

Great company

Fantastic family feel, wonderful benefits. Training was absolutely holistic and the management were very helpful. There was plenty of opportunity to get questions answered and lots of developmental growth opportunities.

Great Culture & Training

Great culture and a great place starting an early career. Management styles are healthy and they set the bar high for leadership within the company. Good experience so far.

Supportive

Fidelity is a great place to work there are many of opportunities for growth and a great deal of support along the way. The culture is always positive and they give great benefits.

Terrible experience

Hired for the CRA program. Hiring process took MONTHS. high turnover. Half of the people end up failing the exam and get shoved off to another high turnover department. First few weeks gets you hooked but then shortly after it felt like I sold my soul, glad it's over. Pay is good only relative to poor salaries elsewhere. Micromanaging to the extreme. Call model is obsurdly annoying to customers. Creativity and personality don't belong here, only strictly fake robots.

Pros

Remote at first

Cons

Everything else

It was okay.

They do an intense background and credit check. They will ask for an explanation of anything that is suspicious and they want the name of every employer within the last 10 years. It just wasn’t for me. You have to start at call center on phones and start on late shift. The trainings are on your own self pace and you meet with your onboarding group on zoom calls on camera until your graduation at 14 weeks. I just can’t talk to people all day but if you like it that would be a good fit. The office is really nice it’s just really far if you don’t stay near the west lake area.

Great work place

I worked here briefly before moving. Great coworkers and assignments. Excellent pay and promotional opportunities. Excellent opportunities for entry level.

No supervision or training

In the remote space, there was horrible training and very little supervision. Very high turn over a a result. The pay was very low, even for Florida standards.

Great Benefits

The benefits are great especially the end of year bonuses. Additional 5 PTO days to help cope with Covid stress was a stroke of genius.Work life balance is good too.

Pros

Benefits package is excellent.

Cons

base pay is on the lower side

A good job, a little stresssful, but good none the less

I would highly recommend working for Fidelity. They take care of their employees as well as they take care of their customers. The office had a, "we're all in the same boat," mentality which I enjoyed during my time there.

Pros

Nice office

Cons

Customers could be a pain

Amazing benefits and pay

Amazing benefits and pay. Training could be improved and clients are pretty intense. Licensing is very stressful but you have a lot of support. Very fast paced phones

Good all around company

Good company to start your career with and maybe end with. It has great benefits and many positions within the company to move around as you feel is fit.

Benefits

Cons

Pay

They are all about their employees succeeding in their role and beyond. The team leads will help in every way possible. You have an issue? They have a solution.

Okay workplace

Good could be better and managers don’t respond to anything that u ask or they take forever to repose. They play favorites and give certain schedules to certain people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelity Investments. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Fidelity Investments
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?