Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,227 reviews

what i learned from the company

What i learned from my organisation is if you do hard work and perform well in the organisation you will get recognized,and there is a visiblity in our frontline managers aswell. This is why i am telling becuase i have many friends in other organisation though they are a good performer still they will not recognise from the managers.

Pros

Free sodexo card for meals and refreshment

well established company

Good company to work for I learned a lot just was time to move on to different opportunities for me. Traveling started taking a toll and environment became stressful for me personally but team members were great

Good place to work. Free lunches. Casual dress code. Good benefits and the pay was good for the type of job. They help with the series 7 and series 63 licenses.

Advanced Skillset

RBS really trained me to be a top tier representative of the employer retirement plans. In addition to mastering plan processes and options, was able to get strong knowledge of how to navigate Personal Investing accounts. Got the best of both worlds. Sets you up as a strong candidate for the role you're trying to break into, career-wise.

Just ok. Everyone wants to just manage and not work

Okayish. Too many managers and micro management.Everyone wants to just manage and not involved in work.Too much red tapeChapter lead and squd lead and all senior managers. Just waste of resources and time and money

Exciting, energetic and challenging

Technology at Fidelity gave me great opportunities to learn and advance my career. It was an innovative, tech savvy environment where you worked with a dynamic team, utilized the latest technology and innovation. Peers and management were intelligent and dedicated to our goals. I really enjoyed the work environment and encouragement to move upwards within the company.

Pros

Challenging, great people, well-compensated and career advancement

Cons

Reorganizations

Its a great job

Love my job. Great pay and benefits. Tons of growth and movement. an amazing company that focuses on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for their employees.

Very professional

Great company really enjoyed working for them would love to work with again in the future, professionalism at its finest as well great pay and benefits

Pros

Pay, benefits, co workers

Cons

Tedious work

Co workers are nice, but not enough workers

Not enough cross training, 1 person does the work of 4, need more people to work or pull their weight. Manager expects you to work until whenever, but no OT

Great culture and benefits

Culture and benefits are top notch. Can talk to senior leadership at any time, and are paid quite well for the hours being worked. Intellectual culture and very friendly coworkers. Great place to work in asset management.

Micromanage

Call center is super micromanaged Lots of complex calls Lots of escalation callsBrokers on the line can be super rude Cafeteria is nice After training you are on your own with minimal support

They try.

All the top scores in your metrics will save you if they decide they no longer need you. They will find a way to dismiss you. Show up on a list that affects someone else's job and *snap* your gone. Most of the people are great, when you can interact with them. Managers change A LOT and you never quite feel they have your best interest at heart. Its like the movie Jaws. You never see the monster coming until its too late.

Great Campus and Culture

Only real complaint is that I don't see any opportunity as a contractor to advance and grow. The campus is fantastic and great cafeteria menu as well. ..

Very Good Company

Excellent to work with. Great environment. Given flexibility to work from schedule. Helping Colleagues. Innovative culture. Though there is some politics in leadership(which I think is global to all companies).

Phone role that kept you busy

Being on the phones all day was just not for me for the long term. Its set a great foundation for the type of company and culture I was looking for. I don't think the pay was competitive considering location and economy.

Pros

company culture and professional development

Cons

pay and working on the phone all day especially with difficult customers

Great place

Good management,great work life balance and understanding senior leadsOnly con is mobility is little tough and learning opportunities are less . Thanks

High Stress Call center job with unrealistic expectations for metrics

Expected to be on the phones for over 7 hours a day as an inbound phone role. Very high stress , especially with how the stock market has been performing the past year. Bonus structure is designed to keep you on the hamster wheel as its paid out 2.5 months after the quarter is over

Great job

Great starting point for a career change! The phones can get really stressful but after a year you can apply to other positions. The management is very friendly.

Great training

Great training program l, Fidelity teaches you how be a good financial planner. I continue to use the processes that I learned during my time at fidelity.

Great Place to Work!

If you don't mind taking phone calls during the day this is a great place to work at. Great benefits, good pay, managers are motivated to help you succeed and move out of your entry level role, great time off package and overall a fun environment to work in

It's a cookie cutter culture

If you can smile and shake hands like a corporate ghoul you'll do well here. Most people are suck ups but the company is as good as any to work for> I would work with them again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelity Investments. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Fidelity Investments
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?