Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,191 reviews

what i learned from the company

What i learned from my organisation is if you do hard work and perform well in the organisation you will get recognized,and there is a visiblity in our frontline managers aswell. This is why i am telling becuase i have many friends in other organisation though they are a good performer still they will not recognise from the managers.

Pros

Free sodexo card for meals and refreshment

Supportive and welcoming environment

the managers are really supportive and understanding. work culture is amazing and the people you meet there is going to the be the highlight working there. Working on the phones are not for those who get easily anxious as clients can be stressful to deal with. They care a lot about metrics and it can definitely put a strain on the job.

Great Company

I worked for Fidelity for 28 yrs, and was able to grow and develop my career in many different areas. Great Benefits, Great Leadership, Great Coworkers.

Good job

Typical day at work is answering around 20 calls depending on how busy we are. train for a little bit then take calls on that topic, then continue that process. they fully support you getting your license. push you to grow in your career

Pros

growth, training

Cons

busy, stressful at times

Fun fast growth

was unskilled twice within a 6 month period, love the culture and how passionate everyone is for their job. Spanish department has amazing bonds and great management

Really great, but I feel lied to

The pay is great even for entry level. There’s room for growth and the managers are amazing. However… They hire you on the expectation that you will only need to commute to the office occasionally. They, recently, changed that pretty drastically. I’m pretty heartbroken by that because the company makes you feel like they are flexible and care about your individual circumstances, but they don’t. They would rather you take PTO than work from home one of their newly required on-site days. Disappointing. I hate to leave, but I need to move out of the metroplex.

Good Place to start

Not a bad place to start. There’s a lot of ways to work up in the company with lots of meetings for how you can get to where you want to be. I felt like my bosses genuinely wanted to see us succeed.

Great Place to Work

Training can be overwhelming, Day to Day can be a bit draining but also rewarding. Very Customer Service Oriented. Pay is okay but could be a bit more for the work

Innovative and supportive

Started as student and got hired as full time employee. Great environment so far and would like to update more as my role ages. The department is relative new and has a lot of potential to grow.

Good first job. Don’t stay too long.

Moderate pay. Good working conditions. Very good benefits. Management is poor. Corporate is gross. Company’s direction is all over the place. Large corporate culture that requires cool aid drinking.

What is the best part of working at the company?Your team is there to support you.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Self organization processesWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Great environment and culture! What is a typical day like for you at the company?Prepare for scrum ceremonies, meeting with the team, learning new practices for work.

Great place

Great place to work. The company cares about the employee experience. Abby is a rock star. Fun and sophisticated place to work. Great benefits and environment.

What is the best part of working at the company?Excellent resources to plan for your future financial needsWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?When issues arise and customers are unable to access their accountsWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Professional by most of my Co workers but very stressful at timesWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Fast paced from the start of the day

Unrealistic phone expectations

Expect to spend a very large portion of your day on the phone with little time to accomplish anything else. Management says they will make things better, but this does not happen.

Great culture and people

The perfect company for those that value work life balance and independent learning. The people are friendly genuine and help you grow. Fantastic culture. Would continue working here if it wasn’t for the location and a bit below industry standard pay.

Excellent Company

Amazing training program and a positive work environment. The pay and benefits package is great and there ate plenty of opportunities to move up. I love working here.

Great culture

Company culture is great. People want you to succeed and really try their best to help you in any way that they can. I feel very supported at this company.

Excellent work culture perfect

Great work station to workWonderful leader cool job to workFidelity investments my dream jobYou will never get a company in your lifetimeIf opportunity say yes

Pros

Cons

Perfect professional

What is the best part of working at the company?Great management teamsWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Gets busy at time but not very stressful What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Great environment to work at. Very clean and great cafe foodWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Day's go by fast

Good benefits and Training

Seems like a great place to work so far. I’m still in training, but the benefits are great. The only negatives I have so far is the pay is pretty low compared to other companies.

What is the best part of working at the company?Great training. Great trainers and managers. Literally everyone willing to help… somewhat flexible schedule. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Constant calls. If not used to a call center setting. This is an awakening lolWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Friendly. Willing to help or direct you where to go What is a typical day like for you at the company?Remote. Log on. Take calls back to back for 10 hours. Very little time to research the more detailed calls

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelity Investments. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Fidelity Investments