Fidelity Investments
View all Fidelity Investments reviews

Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments Employee Review

Really great, but I feel lied to

The pay is great even for entry level. There’s room for growth and the managers are amazing. However… They hire you on the expectation that you will only need to commute to the office occasionally. They, recently, changed that pretty drastically. I’m pretty heartbroken by that because the company makes you feel like they are flexible and care about your individual circumstances, but they don’t. They would rather you take PTO than work from home one of their newly required on-site days. Disappointing. I hate to leave, but I need to move out of the metroplex.

what i learned from the company

What i learned from my organisation is if you do hard work and perform well in the organisation you will get recognized,and there is a visiblity in our frontline managers aswell. This is why i am telling becuase i have many friends in other organisation though they are a good performer still they will not recognise from the managers.

Pros

Free sodexo card for meals and refreshment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelity Investments. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Fidelity Investments Reviews by Job Title