Fibrex Construction Group

United Arab Emirates36 reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Excellent place to learn

Excellent startup for fresher to learn,there will be no work pressure. Being a safety officer I am really proud to say that everyone will follow safety culture at the workplace.

Pros

You will be taken care

good company

no job secure because no more projects that time, i like to work that company very well, salary no pending, everything good, but no job secure, if we have more projects , we are safe

non happy workplace

looong working day, every thing you can do will be a duty,management is too bad, the hardest part is to get your money or your suppliers or contractors money

Cons

management is too good, but enough workload

doing long hours duty but not getting anything, overall i love to work overtime but in turn i must be paid for. management is not responding during my work and blaming issues. not getting annual leave on time.

Pros

accomodation, transportion

Cons

Good place for beginning the career

Fibrex is the biggest GRC company in the region with it's own benefits and faults. Anyway I believe this company is very good for career start because their main concept is to engage new fresh people, even without experience and give them good opportunity in future.

Construction

Im doing a job for office administrator.My salary is very small and Im not happy with it because of long hours of work and doing nothing. My co-workers are good I don't have any Comments for them.

Learning and Development

Fibrex is a good company to work in. I have learned a lot from this company and has given me a good knowledge of work in the division of Plant and Maintenance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fibrex Construction Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Fibrex Construction Group Reviews by Location

• Fibrex Construction Group
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?