Fibrex Construction Group

United Arab Emirates36 reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Good for starters

The management is good, Colleagues are good. Salary is not good. The workload is okay. Sometimes you are required to visit sites and stay for Overtime without pay.

Pros

Good colleagues

Cons

Salary

good company

no job secure because no more projects that time, i like to work that company very well, salary no pending, everything good, but no job secure, if we have more projects , we are safe

Cons

It is a multi-National Contracting Engineering Firm of U.A.E. Handling major Projects of U.A.E

Good environment. Very friendly and hard working staff. achieving targeting on time. providing very high quality of work. Providing salary on time. take care of staff.

Enhances Work Experience with Pros & Cons included

- Work hours like any Construction Group are Long. - Being a Main Contractor where its a part of job to deal with Subcontractors, one gets to Learn a lot - Management seem to be more interested in completing the Job. - A bit of site organisation and established procedure will go a long way - Sometimes even with a lower salary than what is your market value, you have to work with dedication. Overcome this and there shouldn't be a problem - Supervisors and Foremans in the company are good at their respective principals.

Pros

Big Name = Big Experience

Cons

No Alternative Saturday Offs

A medium company having 50 employees Emplyee friendly atmosphere Timely salary Good to beginners Qualified & experienced management team Open communication

We get enough freedom in our job

It will be comfortable to work here. Unnecessarily management will not interfere in our job if we are doing right. They are giving full support to implement safety culture in the work premises. Salary will be credited accurately in every month.

Pros

Cons

Overtimes will be there according to work progress

non happy workplace

looong working day, every thing you can do will be a duty,management is too bad, the hardest part is to get your money or your suppliers or contractors money

Cons

management is too good, but enough workload

doing long hours duty but not getting anything, overall i love to work overtime but in turn i must be paid for. management is not responding during my work and blaming issues. not getting annual leave on time.

Pros

accomodation, transportion

Cons

Good place for beginning the career

Fibrex is the biggest GRC company in the region with it's own benefits and faults. Anyway I believe this company is very good for career start because their main concept is to engage new fresh people, even without experience and give them good opportunity in future.

Good work place and professional environment for a very busy office.

Good work place with positive and helpful management. Enjoyed working with my colleagues and learned a lot from them. No scope to grow in my department, Stable company for long term job.

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

10 hours working

Construction

Im doing a job for office administrator.My salary is very small and Im not happy with it because of long hours of work and doing nothing. My co-workers are good I don't have any Comments for them.

Productive work place

Enjoyable and productive team work with cooperative client representative and consultant. Team spirit govern all the way. The project was well financed. Large number of major changes to the contract were well contractually managed, and the company obtains an extension of time with a full financial compensation. The quality of work was of a high standard to the client satisfaction.

Pros

bonus paid

Cons

The rpoject was relatively far from living place

over all my current company is well established and good manage ment company always respect the employees and care about employees affairs salary is a

i have no ay complain against my current compant this is well managed company taing care about emplyees.salary on time every year evaluation and upraisers are processed havinmany projects in the middle east over all good company

not well orgagnised

i start my day with a meeting with the related engineers at site reporting to me to resolve all their obstacles to insure that work move smoothly according to schedule. i learned to choose my team and not to accept any intruder. as i'm one of the senior manager at site i try my best to coordinate with the main office management to avoid any delays related to payment which delay my progress at sites. with my good relation with my team and perfect coordination and even personal relations we avoided a lot of problem caused by the main office. it is very hard to convince the main office with the necessities of the job caused by unprofessional persons but related to high management. my team and i enjoy it when we deliver our work ahead of schedule even knowing no compensation is to be made .

Pros

nothing special .

Cons

nothing special

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fibrex Construction Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Fibrex Construction Group Reviews by Location