Fibrex Construction Group

Fibrex Construction Group Management reviews

United Arab Emirates36 reviews

Clear

Good for starters

The management is good, Colleagues are good. Salary is not good. The workload is okay. Sometimes you are required to visit sites and stay for Overtime without pay.

Pros

Good colleagues

Cons

Salary

below average organization for experienced professionals

Below average organization for experienced and non experienced professionals. the employees gets fed up with their job very easily. no proper management. those can succeed who have good polishing skills. No appreciation of hard work. No work and benefit balance. Poor management because of in-competent people holding the big positions specially in HR, Finance and Audit departments. The company's management is mostly controlled by the relative of the Managing Director who has childish approach at work and unprofessional attitude.

Fun workmates

Its a nice working environment .Everyone is professionals. We have a great teamwork.Evryone are friendly , the management are approachables and openminded

Enhances Work Experience with Pros & Cons included

- Work hours like any Construction Group are Long. - Being a Main Contractor where its a part of job to deal with Subcontractors, one gets to Learn a lot - Management seem to be more interested in completing the Job. - A bit of site organisation and established procedure will go a long way - Sometimes even with a lower salary than what is your market value, you have to work with dedication. Overcome this and there shouldn't be a problem - Supervisors and Foremans in the company are good at their respective principals.

Pros

Big Name = Big Experience

Cons

No Alternative Saturday Offs

A medium company having 50 employees Emplyee friendly atmosphere Timely salary Good to beginners Qualified & experienced management team Open communication

Fibrex Company is one of the leading company of the UAE, especially in Construction Field as apart of this company. we share and contributes ideas tow

Being 3 years in Fibrex Construction Group there is situation its difficult but as a part of this leading company we should be positive of all to achieve success and through of team work and trust. We share our ideas and skills to be done the task situation. I learned from this company is to have confident to share my ideas and abilities through of this i gain more my self esteem and with the help of team work and management we reach the success of the company.

We get enough freedom in our job

It will be comfortable to work here. Unnecessarily management will not interfere in our job if we are doing right. They are giving full support to implement safety culture in the work premises. Salary will be credited accurately in every month.

Pros

Cons

Overtimes will be there according to work progress

non happy workplace

looong working day, every thing you can do will be a duty,management is too bad, the hardest part is to get your money or your suppliers or contractors money

Cons

good web site for job providing

good work and good management good work palace culture and i hard worker man best injoy in abu dhabi construction company for accounts filds fibrex company is good company

Cons

management is too good, but enough workload

doing long hours duty but not getting anything, overall i love to work overtime but in turn i must be paid for. management is not responding during my work and blaming issues. not getting annual leave on time.

Pros

accomodation, transportion

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fibrex Construction Group?

Company with well-professionalised staff

FIBREX - is a company that has a huge professional background in precast concrete production and list of projects all around the world. Management and staff are well-trained and professionalised ones. Well-organised production plants are controled with experienced engineers and panning department.

Pros

Well-organised staff

Cons

Short breaks

very good place with professional management

This is one of the biggest and best company in the region for GRC. All staff professional. Good management. Daily all team working together to reach best results.

Good work place and professional environment for a very busy office.

Good work place with positive and helpful management. Enjoyed working with my colleagues and learned a lot from them. No scope to grow in my department, Stable company for long term job.

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

10 hours working

As a part of it, i have proven my ability to work as Independent.

My review always to my current employer is below average. The management team is not able to treat employee. Administration is like unprofessional.

You felt you worked because you needed too, you don't work because you're happy.

The management is worst than i thought and the co-workers is not work as a team they work because of themselves. The hardest part is when you do you're best and you finished the project on time but you don't even get a single credit for you're boss. because boss is different in the word Leader.

productive,creative,nice staff

*creative,hard working staff,brain storming,new ideas,. *i learned :-problem solving and creative thinking leadership teamwork influencing and negotiating time management

A highly motivated and energised approach, I take responsibility for the creative, development and delivery of exceptional solutions for design.

A dedicated professional who can oversee all aspects of small and large design projects, one or several projects to ensure each project meets established deadlines and financial guidelines, with a combined technical and management skills to complete each project. Management: Overseeing design projects which includes developing expectations for the project to ensure it’s completed in accordance with established quality standards and time frames. This involves developing budgets, required materials, as well as scheduling the delivery for each phase of the project and coordinate internal and external personnel to complete the project. Notwithstanding this, throughout the project, progress is reported to management as well as stakeholder/ clients as appropriate. Design: Along with overseeing the project, I often play a hands-on role by assisting in the design responsibilities to ensure the project is completed in the established time frame. This can include responsibility for specific design functions through each stage of the project, as well as reviewing the work of other team members and making changes to ensure the project is completed accurately. The Design element is integral to the success of a project as Stakeholders and Clients often are attracted to an outcome or judge its quality based on its outward appearance and other design elements. Knowledge, Skills & Aptitudes: • In-depth knowledge of design process and detailed construction design at both pre-construction and construction phases • Providing professional guidance and decision making to clients, -

not well orgagnised

i start my day with a meeting with the related engineers at site reporting to me to resolve all their obstacles to insure that work move smoothly according to schedule. i learned to choose my team and not to accept any intruder. as i'm one of the senior manager at site i try my best to coordinate with the main office management to avoid any delays related to payment which delay my progress at sites. with my good relation with my team and perfect coordination and even personal relations we avoided a lot of problem caused by the main office. it is very hard to convince the main office with the necessities of the job caused by unprofessional persons but related to high management. my team and i enjoy it when we deliver our work ahead of schedule even knowing no compensation is to be made .

Pros

nothing special .

Cons

nothing special

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fibrex Construction Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Fibrex Construction Group Reviews by Location