Fibrex Construction Group

United Arab Emirates36 reviews

Clear
3.5Job Security & Advancement

Excellent place to learn

Excellent startup for fresher to learn,there will be no work pressure. Being a safety officer I am really proud to say that everyone will follow safety culture at the workplace.

Pros

You will be taken care

good company

no job secure because no more projects that time, i like to work that company very well, salary no pending, everything good, but no job secure, if we have more projects , we are safe

Cons

Fibrex Company is one of the leading company of the UAE, especially in Construction Field as apart of this company. we share and contributes ideas tow

Being 3 years in Fibrex Construction Group there is situation its difficult but as a part of this leading company we should be positive of all to achieve success and through of team work and trust. We share our ideas and skills to be done the task situation. I learned from this company is to have confident to share my ideas and abilities through of this i gain more my self esteem and with the help of team work and management we reach the success of the company.

Good place for beginning the career

Fibrex is the biggest GRC company in the region with it's own benefits and faults. Anyway I believe this company is very good for career start because their main concept is to engage new fresh people, even without experience and give them good opportunity in future.

Good work place and professional environment for a very busy office.

Good work place with positive and helpful management. Enjoyed working with my colleagues and learned a lot from them. No scope to grow in my department, Stable company for long term job.

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

10 hours working

Learning and Development

Fibrex is a good company to work in. I have learned a lot from this company and has given me a good knowledge of work in the division of Plant and Maintenance.

over all my current company is well established and good manage ment company always respect the employees and care about employees affairs salary is a

i have no ay complain against my current compant this is well managed company taing care about emplyees.salary on time every year evaluation and upraisers are processed havinmany projects in the middle east over all good company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fibrex Construction Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Fibrex Construction Group Reviews by Location