Fibrex Construction Group

Fibrex Construction Group Culture reviews

United Arab Emirates36 reviews

Clear

Excellent place to learn

Excellent startup for fresher to learn,there will be no work pressure. Being a safety officer I am really proud to say that everyone will follow safety culture at the workplace.

Pros

You will be taken care

Proactive Place

A great place where a team is ready to help you at any work that makes it easy for me to coordinate and appropriate the levels of work in the organisation.

Fun workmates

Its a nice working environment .Everyone is professionals. We have a great teamwork.Evryone are friendly , the management are approachables and openminded

Fibrex Company is one of the leading company of the UAE, especially in Construction Field as apart of this company. we share and contributes ideas tow

Being 3 years in Fibrex Construction Group there is situation its difficult but as a part of this leading company we should be positive of all to achieve success and through of team work and trust. We share our ideas and skills to be done the task situation. I learned from this company is to have confident to share my ideas and abilities through of this i gain more my self esteem and with the help of team work and management we reach the success of the company.

We get enough freedom in our job

It will be comfortable to work here. Unnecessarily management will not interfere in our job if we are doing right. They are giving full support to implement safety culture in the work premises. Salary will be credited accurately in every month.

Pros

Cons

Overtimes will be there according to work progress

good web site for job providing

good work and good management good work palace culture and i hard worker man best injoy in abu dhabi construction company for accounts filds fibrex company is good company

Cons

Excellant workplace with positive culture

Good communication and coordination, Helpful. QHSE Manager commitment is very good and very friendly working environment. Never thought of working in abroad.

very good place with professional management

This is one of the biggest and best company in the region for GRC. All staff professional. Good management. Daily all team working together to reach best results.

Over all Working Experience

Obtaining approvals,shootin out problems related to site technical issues,Enjoyed working each day learned and obtained experience by solving problems and discussing the issues with consultant,client and site team, Coworkers excellent atmosphere work as one team,finishing the target in limited time,the most enjoyable part achieving the target..

You felt you worked because you needed too, you don't work because you're happy.

The management is worst than i thought and the co-workers is not work as a team they work because of themselves. The hardest part is when you do you're best and you finished the project on time but you don't even get a single credit for you're boss. because boss is different in the word Leader.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fibrex Construction Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Fibrex Construction Group Reviews by Location