Fibrex Construction Group

Fibrex Construction Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates36 reviews

Good for starters

The management is good, Colleagues are good. Salary is not good. The workload is okay. Sometimes you are required to visit sites and stay for Overtime without pay.

Pros

Good colleagues

Cons

Salary

Excellent place to learn

Excellent startup for fresher to learn,there will be no work pressure. Being a safety officer I am really proud to say that everyone will follow safety culture at the workplace.

Pros

You will be taken care

good company

no job secure because no more projects that time, i like to work that company very well, salary no pending, everything good, but no job secure, if we have more projects , we are safe

Cons

It is a multi-National Contracting Engineering Firm of U.A.E. Handling major Projects of U.A.E

Good environment. Very friendly and hard working staff. achieving targeting on time. providing very high quality of work. Providing salary on time. take care of staff.

Focus on the company and your individual experience

Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there Provide details about why you liked or disliked working at the company Ensure

Proactive Place

A great place where a team is ready to help you at any work that makes it easy for me to coordinate and appropriate the levels of work in the organisation.

Good and productive envionment.

Mangement was good, Seniors and colleague are co operate minded. Healthy environment.Workplace was good. Seniors are helpful. Easy to handle work pressure.

below average organization for experienced professionals

Below average organization for experienced and non experienced professionals. the employees gets fed up with their job very easily. no proper management. those can succeed who have good polishing skills. No appreciation of hard work. No work and benefit balance. Poor management because of in-competent people holding the big positions specially in HR, Finance and Audit departments. The company's management is mostly controlled by the relative of the Managing Director who has childish approach at work and unprofessional attitude.

Fun workmates

Its a nice working environment .Everyone is professionals. We have a great teamwork.Evryone are friendly , the management are approachables and openminded

Enhances Work Experience with Pros & Cons included

- Work hours like any Construction Group are Long. - Being a Main Contractor where its a part of job to deal with Subcontractors, one gets to Learn a lot - Management seem to be more interested in completing the Job. - A bit of site organisation and established procedure will go a long way - Sometimes even with a lower salary than what is your market value, you have to work with dedication. Overcome this and there shouldn't be a problem - Supervisors and Foremans in the company are good at their respective principals.

Pros

Big Name = Big Experience

Cons

No Alternative Saturday Offs

A medium company having 50 employees Emplyee friendly atmosphere Timely salary Good to beginners Qualified & experienced management team Open communication

Fibrex Company is one of the leading company of the UAE, especially in Construction Field as apart of this company. we share and contributes ideas tow

Being 3 years in Fibrex Construction Group there is situation its difficult but as a part of this leading company we should be positive of all to achieve success and through of team work and trust. We share our ideas and skills to be done the task situation. I learned from this company is to have confident to share my ideas and abilities through of this i gain more my self esteem and with the help of team work and management we reach the success of the company.

We get enough freedom in our job

It will be comfortable to work here. Unnecessarily management will not interfere in our job if we are doing right. They are giving full support to implement safety culture in the work premises. Salary will be credited accurately in every month.

Pros

Cons

Overtimes will be there according to work progress

non happy workplace

looong working day, every thing you can do will be a duty,management is too bad, the hardest part is to get your money or your suppliers or contractors money

Cons

good web site for job providing

good work and good management good work palace culture and i hard worker man best injoy in abu dhabi construction company for accounts filds fibrex company is good company

Good company

Very good company, but manegment not good. They don't care about staf and labors. Every time need do they work. But you can very fast stady and know every think.

management is too good, but enough workload

doing long hours duty but not getting anything, overall i love to work overtime but in turn i must be paid for. management is not responding during my work and blaming issues. not getting annual leave on time.

Pros

accomodation, transportion

Cons

Good place for beginning the career

Fibrex is the biggest GRC company in the region with it's own benefits and faults. Anyway I believe this company is very good for career start because their main concept is to engage new fresh people, even without experience and give them good opportunity in future.

Excellant workplace with positive culture

Good communication and coordination, Helpful. QHSE Manager commitment is very good and very friendly working environment. Never thought of working in abroad.

Productive and good workplace

Fibrex Construction Group has evolved into one of the major turnkey construction groups in the region handling projects in the Gulf and across the Middle East of various categories ranging from residential, commercial, leisure, private, governmental and educational categories.

Company with well-professionalised staff

FIBREX - is a company that has a huge professional background in precast concrete production and list of projects all around the world. Management and staff are well-trained and professionalised ones. Well-organised production plants are controled with experienced engineers and panning department.

Pros

Well-organised staff

Cons

Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fibrex Construction Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Fibrex Construction Group Reviews by Location