FAST RENT A CAR

FAST RENT A CAR Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates41 reviews

Had a nice time was very challenging but I learnt a lot, the supervisor s are very helpful, staff and drivers are very helpful. Was over all a nice experience

Pros

Nothing was free

Productive and fund workplace

Its enjoyable and interesting workplace with a great team to achieve the objectives effectively on time basis. The workplace is great inspiration for all of the team to work with fully motivated management. All of the work environment is friendly and team work for a joint goal.

Everyday new ideas and new problem to be solved.

Working for several years I find Fast Rent A Car is my home.. All department were so accommodating. Receiving bonuses and increment is beyond my expectation. Thus, looking forward not to remain the same system despite of the situation right now.

Pros

Dinner and party once we hit the target apart from the incentives. Yearly bonus and increment

Cons

By giving to full service to the client query thats Customer Service all about.

Fast rent a car is one of my best choice when it come to any company in UAE

I must say fast rent a care are one one the best company in the UAE in respect of paying the workers and they have a good administration and good relationship with there customers and also work with understand and also provides good safety precautions to the there work that more important. Thanks

Good to work as a fresher

It was one the best experienced I got ever and know how to work with very less resources where you to arrange everting from your side and you can show capable you are.

when i was leaving this company i feel very uncomfortable

what I say but the company management is very good except a five of them giving salery on time but not give full right when leave this company they put them on the road

Pros

respect their employ

Cons

right of employ

stressful

stressful,less paid for the work handled & management issues. Bad delegation of authorities. Poor managerial skill with the managers. Incapable people on authorities.

Fast Rent a Car is a reputed company from Emirates National Group

I enjoyed working at Fast Rent a Car. Management, work environment, Salaries and other perks are good. Ofcourse, work pressure for Sales Department was indeed hard to manage.

Rental sales agent

Awesome company again management had issues but now looks like it's better I would love to get back and work with fast rent a car had a great experience

Good work place, and team working

Enjoyed alot in a learning amid working evironment. Coworkers are very good and diverse environment. I will always miss my stint of work there. Good Management.

Pros

All good

Cons

Nill

Nice

A typical day at work - No professional support from management but good amoung office. No future picture. Nice experience. good to work. No Support.

Pros

Year Air Fair

Cons

Late Salary

Professional place to work

This is the place every one should work with perfect working hours and place where career growth is possible in small span of time. The hardest part is no particular salary date or week

fast rent a car review

The company overall is bad. Needs alot of improvement in terms of operations and management. They have a high redundancy rate and due to not having any job security people preffer leaving the company. .

Pros

Cons

Delayed salary, Long hours. no incentives, bad management.

Over all excellent

Being a Rental Sales Agent in an Automobile business, flexibility is required, Facing the client personally in counter is not that easy as everyone knows. I should know all the factors, details, descriptions, prices, alternatives of the item that I am selling for. Additionally i am the one responsible to follow up payment and client courtesy call after sales. When it comes to email inquiry and complaints, I am as well responsible to respond to our individual and corporate client. Any client when found guilty to be charge for any damages of the vehicle, over due service, salik and traffic fines issue,after my investigation, this will proceed to Customer Service Executive to confirm with our corporate client address to the management otherwise, confirmed charges with all supporting documents to be directly charge to our individual client with confirmed acknowledgment. Apart from Rental Sales, I am as well responsible for replacing, monitoring the kilometer of our rented vehicles. I am the one coordinating with our corporate and individual client to proceed the required schemes in Replacement Department-Fleet Department.

Pros

over all excellent

Cons

shifting schedule

intresting job daily you get to learn and improvise your skills in operation

i have been working with Fast rent a car for 10 year and more, i have achieved my goals all the time and had good growth in my career. always fulfill my job responsibilities and never hesitate to accept new challenges. with the support of my management and team it would never been possible. i am always been loyal to my company and i m very proud to be part of ENG group.

A mission — That everyone understands

Received comprehensive sales training and worked with the sales managers by implementing important techniques and capitalize on up-selling opportunities. As a rental sales agent my duty was to inspect and assure the vehicles were in efficient working condition while handing it over to client and the same in due return. I am happy to work with a team of enthusiastic performers that handled the company's growing corporate rental business.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Productive and fast paced

Its a good company to work in,but challenging so you need to always be flexible. Your job is secured as long as you are doing what is expected of you.

Automotive sale in dubai

I'm working as sales executive in Fast used car division and I have good relation with most of the biggest dealers in UAE and I actually sell 200 vehicles per month ..

Pros

Cons

10 hours

Learning Point

I have learned about the Work and get first salary from this institution after my collage so it's very nice to work this team. Also it's Training period also so management taking risk for us.

Very unprofessional workplace. Resistance to development/change. Lack of customer service

Daily - I manage staff and fleet. Work closely with the sales teams and accounts within Dubai and Abu Dhabi Head office. Work on projects alongside the GM. I visit rental locations to review performance, staff and compliance. I used to motivate staff. I learned that this is a company that are not willing to change to enhance customer experience and it is like working with a company that still work in the 'dark ages'.

Good Working Internment

1. Organizing, coordination, administration, Sales, Customer care 2. Reports, Fleet Management, documentation, Team work Sales 3 Good Management and Supportive Managers 4. Supportive, Assisting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FAST RENT A CAR. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

FAST RENT A CAR Reviews by Location