Farmers Insurance Group logo
View all Farmers Insurance Group reviews

Farmers Insurance Group

Farmers Insurance Group Employee Review

Great employees, horrible management

Typical day at work when you first start is non guided training. You will participate in bi weekly meetings for any questions you may have regarding the training material that you have read. The management is horrible and painfully unprepared. My experience through training was wonderful and I had amazing trainers, but that’s where the pleasantry of the job stopped. There were periods of time where I wasn’t doing anything and was not able to speak with my manager for next steps or direction. It is a three month training course, and then you are thrown into the position. I did not have any previous skills as an adjuster for the auto insurance industry. The manager had an unreasonable expectation that I would have all of the knowledge that her 10 year adjusters possessed. At the end of the three month training course I went through and passed , it was then explained to me I had a week to study and pass for the Oklahoma adjusters license. I was not given enough time to properly study for this test, and my manager advised me I was not allowed to study off the clock for that would turn into immediate termination.

Pros

One hour lunch

Cons

Horrible communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Farmers Insurance Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question