Fakih Group of Companies logo

Fakih Group of Companies Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates14 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

My journey with Antique Museum, Fakih Group of companies was extremely enjoyable. Every one at work place were supportive and cooperative. One stop solution for all antique and decorative items under one roof. And i rejoined the company as they gave me new position. Special thanks to Mr Fakih.... for giving me this great opportunity to be part of the organization. He is kind human being and helping person. He understands the importance of his employees. I wish him and organization great success and bright future.

Pros

Good work culture

Annual gathering for employees at 5 star hotel

Some of the highlights are mentioned below when I was there at the year 2014. 1.Work pressure was there. 2. Very good management team/M.D. was so active and he was actively involves in A-Z happenings in the company. 3. Annual gathering,yearly assessment and increment. 4. ISO standard etc.......

Pros

Cons

normal

It's a good experience working with this company.

It's a good experience working with this company but then there's no company visa provided and also no extra benefits like air ticket, gratuity, bonuses, and other incentives.

Good

Good it was great opportunity givin to me due to family reasons I couldn't continue however it was great experience in UAE If I get once again I am willing to join

A good Place to learn holistic trading operations.

The hardest part of the job is the job timings and the most enjoyable part is always active. i'm extremely satisfied by the transparency of all operations about trading.

There is a really good environment to work in fakaih group of companies because the management is really good for the staff.

I am really a grateful to work in fakihgroup of companies because I have learn more things which is really important for my future progress in other company.

learning experience is great

pros good place for the learning . gives ample time to learn . good pay . good collections. cons worst HR team . no salary on time . work for long hrs

Great company

Such great company and opportunity for visit visa. people are willing to understand you on your job description and what to do.

Pros

Great Incentives, Early in-Early out

Cons

far Assignments

good managemant full support

i was a salesman in pharmacy from 5 years but this company give me shop incharge position in abu dubai all company looking for degree but in fakih most important experience this company dont want flashy paper only they want hard work and hand work in my view this company is very help ful even they close the shop but staff get there job i learn many thing which i never learn in another company they operate fully systamatic and for the employees i will tell this company is for learning very best the people u come for time pass this company is not for them

Pros

salary before ending month

Cons

enjoying

Challenging Workplace and Staff

1. My typical day starts doing the barcoding of each items that arrived. from the pricing, what material it was made, colors, suppliers and all things related to the items that i have to encode before i can start do the barcoding. after that i can do other things such as, Filling and encoding of our daily sales. 2. I learned Flexibility is needed to be able to do one task to another and gain knowledge about the job, 3. There are things that we are not happy about management rules such as, benefits and other things 4. its my pleasure to work with different people with different personality that come from different nationalities. because we are all there to work for the benefit of our family so we learn to treat one another not only friend but a family as well. 5. The hardest part of my job is when i have this work deadline and i thought i cannot make it on time. so i give my level best to finish it on or before its time. 6. The most enjoyable part of my job is that i learned the story, behind each items, their origin and how they made. But most of all, i'm happy because i was able to work with different people coming to different nationalities and able to understand them and become their friends.

Pros

A friendly co employees

Cons

No Health Insurance

Fun loving workplace

Working as a manager operation in Fakih group of companies....Company issued NOC to find a new job

Goods Working Experience

Fully systematic. Goods Working environment. Focus ERP module was implemented Its an ISO certified company It was a great learning experience with excellent employee and team work.

Pros

Free Transportation

charity focused organization

-The experience of working in this organization has enlightened me with a greater understanding of the working culture. -It has helped me to enhance my organizing skills as well as better equip myself in dealing with various issues and situations. -The fast pace set by the company has helped me to perform under pressure and guide me to meet set goals and targets. -My colleagues were very helpful and an important support system in the day to day functioning of the company. -The clearly defined focus on charity works and human development is an intrinsic feature of this organization, which it promotes to its clients and customers.

Pros

experienced co-workers, friendly work environment

Cons

long hours, less creative input

It was nice working with Fakih Group Of Companies

I was working there as a salesman. I was having working hrs from 9am to 8:30pm. After working in Fakih i got to know about the products whether it is Garments or perfumes or souvenirs. I was selling lamps, furniture's, utensils, textiles, everything. I was happy with my team and Management. I learned many things so now i am looking forward to show my skills and abilities to the company where i am going to work.

Pros

Cons

Long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fakih Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question