Fakhruddin Properties

Fakhruddin Properties Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates13 reviews

Excellent supportive management thinking of employee welfare

Except the average salaries, everything about the company is great. Enjoyed working there. Management is supportive towards new ideas to improve processes and is open to discussion. Good facilities for staff. Professional but freindly environment. Interactive sessions are held with management which contributes to growth of the organization.

Pros

Location, facilities, management support

Cons

Salary

The best and classical example for how a company should not be managed.

It's a family based buiness and hence you can expect favourism, poor management, unprofessional managers, talking behind other colleagues in there absence which are all a common characteristics one should own to excel in this organisation.

Pros

Office opposite to the bus stop.

Cons

Poor and rude behavior qualities of the management.

Work friendly atmosphere. Very good organization to work with. The management is well organized. It is an honour to be a part of this well established firm.

A great place to work at, immense learning and support from co-colleagues

I have been working at Fakhruddin Properties since two years and a month. At Fakhruddin, we laugh, we give one another surprises, we cry during farewells, we smash cake during birthday celebrations, we celebrate important days and events and we have loads of fun at our office outings. I still remember my first day, I was given a lovely welcome kit which consisted of a few joining dockets and a welcome gift (which I still have!); and was introduced to all the team members at the Holdings and Properties level which is really nice and is still a tradition for every new joiner. Fast forward to the present, the ambience, work environment, attitude of the staff and the management is the best I have ever worked with to date. The Management is understanding and prefers a Glass Door Policy - explains why all our cabins are glass! Always approachable whenever you need to speak to them about anything. Colleagues are always around to help and support one another. The HOD's at Fakhruddin too are very supportive to their Team Members. There is no job that does not stress a person out! That is why, at Fakhruddin Properties, we have a great Recreation Room to unwind and relax our stressed minds - some of us choose to play Table Tennis, some, a game of Carrom or Billiards or even read a book, we have a good collection of books for our employees to read. There is a lot to learn at Fakhruddin and if someone does bid us goodbye, they take with them a lot of knowledge which is not limited only to their work profile. There is nothing difficult or tough in my job - there are challenges -

Pros

Events, birthday celebrations, recreation (game room)

Creativity is appreciated at every step

I've been part of Fakhruddin team for the past 6 months as a graphic designer. I get appreciated for my works. It is a great team environment to work in, the managers/Co-ordinators are always there to back everyone up when needed.

Lacking professionalism

A company with a lot of potential that goes to waste . there are positives with a low pressure environment, amicable office environment and a strong sense of bonding among reporting employees. some of the senior staff and their power struggles and constant need for ego massages . Bad salary structures, lack of incentives, lack of clarity on process and how they should be implemented.

Pros

Amicable office environment

Cons

Power struggles, politics, Salary

Recruitment process by HR

HR is very weak and not cleared in recruiting a candidate, create an uncomfortable environment for the candidate to decide either drop the offer or not.

Nothing special to mention

No career growth there is nothing on the name of professionalism . Working Environment is full of politics . if you butter and polish the big fishes then only you can adjust yourself in this company.

A Typical Work Place

i Have Learn a lot from Fakhruddin Properties this please is a good Learning Point but for the Salary it is not a good Place Work Culture is Good.......

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Resourceful professional with wealth of experience optimizing facilities and property management for companies within diverse sectors through outstanding senior-level management, and leadership expertise. Versatile performer with proven ability to direct comprehensive facilities operations such as general management including budgets, P&L, staffing, and contracts and preventative / ground maintenance. Significant contributor having proficiency in maximizing company growth and profitability by effectively controlling costs, cultivating high-margin opportunities, and introducing targeted process improvements.

Pros

Free hand at wirk

Cons

Politics

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fakhruddin Properties?

Will learn a lot while working.

Super company to work with. Will learn a lot . Colleagues are amazing, senior management is excellent. Company is very well funded. hardest part is you have to work hard and a lot.

Facilities Manager, Fakhruddin Properties

First of all, I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to utilize my experience and knowledge.I have been with Fakhruddin Holdings since September 21st 2013 and I have gained valuable insight into the FM industry through the time spent on the many projects and assignments that were given to me. Majority of my professional experience has been with multinational companies and I would place Fakhruddin, in the same bracket due to the professionalism demonstrated here and the welcoming friendly attitude of the senior management and staff.

Very supportive Project Manager

Learned lot of things from an experienced Project Manager. Mechanical Engineer experienced in the field of HVAC, PLUMBING, DRAINAGE, FIRE FIGHTING & ELECTRICAL as related to Projects and Facilities management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fakhruddin Properties. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Fakhruddin Properties Reviews by Location