Facilities Management Company

Facilities Management Company Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates4 reviews

Productive.

A typical day starts with follow up of any priority pending works. HR is conducting activities which is enjoyable and is more supportive for its staff. Work and Personnel life to be balanced.

Pros

Freedom

Cons

Good Place to Work

Good place; to work with professional, active, motivated, organized attitude. its the place to learn and enhance you ability of work under pressure. Task and result oriented environment provide you the opportunity to grow as a successful individual.

productive

* Primarily monitoring HVAC, Plumbing, House Keeping and Electrical control systems. * Checking and preparing site reports. * Providing technical advice. * Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other site officials. * Ensuring site safety.

Good

Learnt the importance of hard work.Working with my colleagues was quite wonderful. I like the policies and procedures of the company and management system they have adapted.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Facilities Management Company?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Facilities Management Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Facilities Management Company Reviews by Location