EXIT REALTY

EXIT REALTY Employee Reviews

Great environment great people!

Great place to make a career! Broker is amazing, staff is wonderful, Associates are friendly and helpful. Pay is upto you. The more you put in the more you make!

What is the best part of working at the company?The best part is my daughter is my broker and the fundraising dedication that they offer to our community. Teamwork is offered their.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Not being able to help everyone.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?It's a family culture if you want to be a part of it!What is a typical day like for you at the company?With the virus my typical day is working from home with my clients rather than the office, Looking for homes and searching for clients.

Great place to work.

Exit Realty is an excellent company to work for. They are very supportive and your schedule is flexible. You are able to work at your own pace and they understand work life balance.

Great for new agents

Great for new agents just starting out. 70/30 split. Each office will be different and depend on the broker you have running the office. Offer percentage when you sponsor someone.

Amazing people who care about your success and will do everything they can to help you.

Management wants to help you succeed and genuinely care about you. The workplace culture is inviting and accepting of anybody. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the smiles on your clients faces at the closing table when they have realized they now own their dream home.

Great Company

Family oriented, really really great company to be a part of! I was well trained and felt like I really gained the knowledge and understanding to be a great agent.

EXIT has more of a family atmosphere than any company that I have ever worked for.

Absolutely couldn't be happier with EXIT, a very positive work environment. The fact that it is brick and mortar means that you can always have help anytime that you need it.

Exit Success Realty - Warner Robins

Too many obnoxious personalities looking to steal the spotlight at Exit Success in Warner Robins. Corporate training offered was above average but local broker leadership lacked.

Pros

Given an office as a new agent

Cons

Poor leadership, bad morale around the office

Very fast paced environment, Must be a go getter. However good training was provided

Was Great learning experience and good income while market was strong. Very helpful Broker/ manager and staff. Can get reallyy scary during a market crash. But if you can get past that it is nevertheless good money.

Pros

Good money

Cons

Not all deals close, can be hard to close deals in a bad market.

Unlimited income

At EXIT you have the potential to make as much money as posible if you put the work in. I was able to learn a lot about houses and home renovations amongt other things i learnt.

Pros

Independent Worker

Cons

No pension plan

Good if you already have clients.

It's a good job if you already have experience as a Realtor. Commission is low in my opinion. It starts at 70% with a sliding scale as your closings go up. But for part time realtors that never hit the mark it's a little low.

Pros

Work at your own pace.

Cons

Commission

Great owner

Most agents will ask for your assistance and I was always happy to help them. There were many nice agents working there during my time as office worker.

Pros

I enjoyed working with lots of different folks every week.

Cons

Able to leave at 5pm...no overtime

Great place to start your career as a realtor

Its all what you make of it. Brokers are helpful and want you to succeed. Costs money to make money so either have money for advertising or to purchase leads or be ready to pound the pavement and grow your business the old fashion way with dedication and hard work.

Pros

Good money and freedom

Cons

Expenses

Great opportunities for hard working individuals!!

For those who are willing to work for it and can implement what they learn from all of the provided training and support, this is an exceptional company. The competitive commissions are not even the best part, residuals are an added bonus that can not only stabilize your income between deals but it can also change your life. Learn how

Pros

flexible, own boss, residuals, uncapped commissions, scaling commission rate

Cons

Production is based on work ethic so those who don't work hard consistently can struggle.

Great company to work for!

Innovative. Always helping the agents to get an upper hand and always training. The broker is an excellent person to work for and the people are all supportive.

Productive and fun atmosphere. Focused on getting the job done, while also having a lot of laughs.

Owners & management focus on a family oriented culture. They do whatever it takes to give you the opportunity to be successful. Lots of office events/outings for team bonding. Loved working there and would still be there if I didn't relocate. Owners are top notch. Awesome opportunity to learn from the best.

Best Real Estate Company to work with

This real estate company is very involved in the community, which provides for many volunteer opportunities. Besides having a wonderful retirement package (which is unheard of in the real estate industry), fabulous culture, incentive programs, they also have a health program they offer to all agents. I am someone that keeps my health at the front of my mind at all times so this was really important to me.

great job

Excellent company, friendly worthwhile. Huge emphasis on education. Always a new class coming up . Monthly meetings keep a cohesive team together. very close knit group

Fun job to call work

My days started out checking and answering emails. I also my daily calls for contacts and duties to prepare for closings. Reviewing Contracts and edit changes and sales negation's. The hardest part of the day was turning a 12 hour day into a 8 hours. The most enjoyable part was closing the deal !

Great People

Comfortable environment with very pleasant team. Because your self employed you're your only boss and income will be based on your didication. The more time you put in the office the more likely to benefit.

Great Experience

Met a variety of people and learned the area well. Would highly recommend the Exit Realty team and company for anyone wanting the experience of real estate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EXIT REALTY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• EXIT REALTY