Exela Technologies

Exela Technologies Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,688 reviews

porvides good work enviornment

Good company to work for when your young and attending school, but the only thing I really dislike is that its hard to move up in the company. the management is great and everyone is friendly.

Pros

good work enviorment

Cons

no job growth

What is the best part of working at the company?I enjoyed stuffing the envelopes and placing the mail in totes, checking to ensure the correct addresses are being used.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I was there a year and never received a raise. $12.00 an hour was not enough to pay bills and house note.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The environment needed a little touching up. Culture was good.What is a typical day like for you at the company?very BUSY and the supervisors and leads has no patience. If you know what you're doing then you're ok.

Great to gain experience, don’t want to stay too long

This has great people to work with, but the company has done a very poor job of increasing wages, easy access to your records(PTO) and there is very little room to advance professionally.

Cons

No increase in wages, lack of training, equipment is subpar

What is the best part of working at the company?They worked with me during me being sick. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?They don't accept doctors excuses. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Easy going bust sometimes can be hectic. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Just did my job.

Unhumane

They treat the employees like they are machines and not humans. Understaffed and there was favoritism. Never got off at my schedule time. Management would help at the last minute.

Pros

Don’t have to deal with the public.

Cons

Micromanaging, poor pay

What is the best part of working at the company?There's not any terrible companyWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?No directions. Terrible managementWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Horrible no direction and no culture at all.What is a typical day like for you at the company?There isn't any but over work and stress

Bad BPO company

stinky place and the bathroom has treasure every time that I go. Low income, no career growth, no promotion, vacation leave, and sick leave are not approved.

Pros

Cons

Always OT no day off

Management neeeds fixed.

I was an employee on second shift, loved my jobs, including the bosses. They were very uplifting and understanding. They are also very welcoming to anyone.Went to first shift and was treated absolutely terrible. Management on first act like they could do your job better and were all about writing you up, but never about helping you progress. Loved talking bad about other employees to their "picks". If you actually did good at your job it seems like they would do anything they could to hinder you. It is a great place to work, if you can handle second shift hours. Until they get new management on first, I would not recommend anyone to go on first shift.

Pros

On second: team leads, other employees. Overtime when its allowed.

Cons

10 minute breaks (was 15 with covid). first shift: team leads and supervisors.

It's been a fun and a healthy work culture

I have been working in the current organization since last more than 10 years. It's been great journey working here till now since I have learned many things in teams of knowledge and over all work process.

Pros

None to mention

Cons

None to mention

Exela - The Untold Story

Throughout my time there (Nov 16 2022) till today, has been the wildest ride. But what once started as a simple and enjoyable job, quickly became the biggest he** pit of hatred to form in human history-Firstly Management is absolutely useless and their policies for Covid, Sickness and absence is absolutely backward. If you are sick, you're suppose to stay home 3 days in row and fill out a form to show you were sick. If you're not scheduling this information within 48 hrs for absence; THAT'S A STAIN ON YOUR RECORD!But it gets better, in one of their primary NY locations; they've gotten compliance about one of their prime trainers and workers making floaters and other workers feel uncomfortable and mistreating them in general. They've gotten three different people's words on the matter, including HR and they haven't done anything about it. They dub this "a thankless environment" and frankly if that's you're response to favoritism and generally making your workers feel like trash every single day they come in; then your company doesn't really need to exist or even need the extra hands they claim, since they're never gonna properly teach you on the job and then tell you that you aren't doing anything or enough work.

Pros

Nice Payrate

Cons

Everything else, you will definitely come out of this job with tumor from sheer anger.

What is the best part of working at the company?ColleaguesWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Remote supervisorWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?I was contracted to a location in a different state. That office environment was okay.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Routine, I had 2 terribly, lazy colleagues.

Print production

Manager should respect there staff and listened to employees when they have concerns stuck up attitude no pay increase. If you want to keep employees you should give them a raise .

Pros

Bad pay managers who show favoritism

Cons

Long break

..It was a job…some friendly people

At the time the Manager was not able to effectively facilitate a team. The work itself was fairly easy. But a very small and very cliquish environment.

Great place to start a career!

Having been here for 4 years, I have continued to advance within the company and grown to be a better person. This is a great place to start if you enjoy being active and customer service at the same time. Would recommend!

Terrible company to work for…

By far the worst all time company I’ve ever work for. No encouragement, nothing positive comes our of the management… nothing. No feedback, no joy, this place will suck you’re soul dry. Couldn’t wait to quit this job, after 4 months of misery it took me about 3 weeks to secure way better employment at a company that values me as a solid employee.

Pros

Nothing… there is nothing positive about this company.

Cons

Management. The don’t pay you anywhere enough to do their job

Good Job

I've worked for them at two different sites over the years and would honestly do so again. Pay could be a little better considering today's economy, but otherwise, it's great. Both of my work sites have been relaxed.

Pros

Good hours. Supportive, helpful management.

Cons

Pay could be better

Horrible upper management

Regional manager makes you feel as if you cant do anything correct while client gives you praises. Please understand we are here to support the client and staff deserves better management support.

Be prepared to work a lot of overtime

As a data entry operator, I was on the computer all the time typing data all day. It is fairly easy to do, and they pay you training which in my case lasted for 2 weeks. Now, be aware that they expect you to work A LOT of overtime. The job description is misleading because even though it said that you worked 8 hours per day, from Monday-Friday that's NOT true at all. I worked everyday 10 hours and was expected to work also Saturdays. And although the pay is better because of all the overtime you do, I don't think is worth it if you don't have time for anything else but work AND if they get mad if you point out you cannot work the 2 extra hours one day or even Saturdays (which by the way, is supposed to be OUR day off, so there's not justification to getting mad or expecting to work more extra hours to make out that day....). Overall, I will only recommend if you really need a job. It is less stressful than working on a call center, I will give it that.

Pros

Overtime and holiday pay is good; work is fairly easy; don't interact directly with clients.

Cons

They expect you to work overtime EVERY SINGLE DAY, Including saturdays

Awful management

Management certainly do not care about work life balance or health of employees. HR is a joke as well. You could be dead on the side of the road and they would ask you to come in a few hours later.

Fun place to work

Good pay and easy work, moved up the ladder quickly, I plan on working here for a very long time, we are a bpa leader and going to take over the entire industry by 2025, I heard Oracle offered to buy is out for $75 a share stock price

All I can say is eh

The job is not hard but I see why there is a high turnover rate. I feel like if the Pat were a little bit higher, they would be able to retain more people.

Pros

Management and supervisors are cool

Cons

Low pay, no career growth, small raises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exela Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Exela Technologies
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?