Etihad Airways

United Arab Emirates750 reviews

Clear
4.1Pay & Benefits

Great benefits!

Crew are well taken care of. Great accommodation. Great benefits. I enjoyed flying with Etihad Airways. They are big on safety like any airline should. I like that the entire benefit package that came with the job.

Had great times but company changed

Since I started working with Etihad I have had great times but we are over worked and some very unfortunate decisions have been made by the company that made the staff very disappointed, frustrated and uncompromised with the company. Very unorganised and short term problem solving without thinking ahead.

Productive and fun workplace.

It was a golden days of my life in terms of career nourishment. One of the best World class airline environment i had an experience.People who have a vision, goals and need to achieve something in their airline career endeavour then it is the best place to work Thanks.

Good for traveling

Good job for young people who want to travel the world. Hotel paid outstation + layover allowance. Good work environment and salary. Crew meals offered on board but little variety. Very tiring and poor social life balance. Hard to request days off.

Pros

Good environment, good for traveling, good salary

Cons

Long hours, poor social life balance, poor job security

It’s a good environment to work, loving people well refined co workers with high level of civility.

Etihad airways is really a good place to work and it’s also a place where one can be expose to so many opportunities especially if you like to further your career.

Great company

EY is a great company mostly because of the crew. Its the main hub, capital, and center of the world that flies to many destinations. Pay is good, fair, yet could use some increase. Progression is slow, depends on your performance and initiative. We are thousands of crew, so if you want to get promoted, you must get noticed.

Pros

Accomodation, staff benefits, good pay, quoet and relaxed city to live in, friendly crew

Good work place

Good place to learn and growth, workplace culture is relaxed and flexible. It can sometimes be quite busy, though. Great colleagues and almost u meet a good people.

Excellent man management and scope for career progression.Good work life balance.Performance based bonus.Excellent work culture.Trainings to keep one's self updated and current.

Great work life balance

Always meeting new people, hours are regulated and managed very well. Many company benefits and a well run organization. Would return there if offered an opportunity.

Pros

Good hours Good pay Benefits

Cons

Must be flexible in your schedule Sometimes can be with great crew and sometimes not great crew

Amazing while it lasted.

I loved it. I worked there for many years. Had several different roles. I received promotions. The benefits and salary are great. Free accommodation, fly in business class in your days off or holidays. It allowed me to have an amazing lifestyle.

Pros

Allows an amazing lifestyle. Staff travel in business class etc.

Cons

Long hours, very tiring. Can lose your job at anytime.

Good Company to work with Even though airlines

Good Company to work with Even though airlines going in deep trouble because of the pandemic. I should say working for national carrier like EY is always pride .

Ambiente de trabajo desafiante pero gratificante.

Lo recomiendo 100 % ya que es un trabajo fascinante que por su naturaleza de aprendizaje y superación engancha cada día un poco más.Al final aprendes un montón de cada una de las personas con las que trabajas y para las que trabajas porque si observas un poco todas tienen algo que enseñarte.Además viajas, conoces gente muy distinta, países, estás continuamente aprendiendo, viendo, disfrutando...

Pros

Seguro médico, viajes alrededor del mundo gratis, hospedaje gratuito y en hoteles de 4 o 5 estrellas, billetes económicos para familiares y amigos, ...

Cons

Vivir fuera de tu entorno, país, familia y amigos, vida social limitada, muchas horas de trabajo y cambios de turnos, muchas horas de sueño y jetlag o desfase horario, ...

The most enjoyable part of the job

I would like to inform you that I am join etihad in 2015 start firt time my job five yeas continues im working with etihad and im really happy for work with etihad enjoy my life really great

Cons

I have worked for may companies u a e in which eyihad airways i was very happy because Etihad air ways gave all consideration to the staff of any grade. I am very happy llost my job I have to get chance again.

nepotismo, assoluta mancanza di meritocrazia

la busta paga è buona anche perchè è esentasse, in più offrono assicurazione sanitaria e alloggio. a parte questo il management è orribile, e nonostante i benefit ti fanno sempre sentire solo e sempre un numero.

Pros

stipendio, alloggio

Cons

management

great place to work

Good benefits, provided accommodation, medical insurance, employee support, positive working environment and dynamic tasks, get to travel the world and visit many countries

Pros

Get to travel the world, meet new people see new countries and get to know a lot of different cultures around the world

Cons

dealing in a stressful situation, knowing that your life is on the line if anything happens dealing with different type of people

Excellent Airline

Overall I found Etihad Airways an excellent company to work for and I got to travel the world plus doing a job a I am passionate about, helping and assisting guest from around the globe. Thank you Etihad for affording me such a wonderful opportunity to work in a dynamic multicultural environment and meet such wonderful people.

Pros

Free Accommodation, gym, health care, transport to and from work, excellent hotels.

Cons

Long Hours

Challenging environment and management cultures - but overall rewarding, and learned and experienced lots.

Etihad is a fantastic multicultural experience. There is some unfairness and inequality in Abu Dhabi which you just have to accept.Overall if you work hard and achieve good results you will be looked upon favourably, as everything is measured.

Pros

Travel benefits

Cons

Insecurity, fears and inequality

Really enjoy and great full working at Etihad Airways.

Its a great company to work with. I really enjoy working during my time. Its sad that corona take away my dream job. I can say that i have the best job in the world. I wish that management could do a different ways of handling the situation and find different approach instead of redundancy, let the employees take a unpaid leave for example. Looking forward to be part of this company if given a chance.

Pros

Very good benefits for the employees

Cons

Not much job security

Very Poor Job Culture

The company is sadly full of people and groups looking after themselves and more interested in dropping people in trouble and not looking after the company interests.

Pros

Staff Travel

Cons

Have to watch your back all the time.

Glamorous place

My work experience is not long enough with etihad airways, i lost job due to covid-19 situation. But in 7 month of my work period , i learned allot. & hopefully in near future would like to work again there

Pros

Discounts

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Etihad Airways Reviews by Location

• Etihad Airways
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?