Etihad Airways

United Arab Emirates733 reviews

Clear
4.1Pay & Benefits

Amazing while it lasted.

I loved it. I worked there for many years. Had several different roles. I received promotions. The benefits and salary are great. Free accommodation, fly in business class in your days off or holidays. It allowed me to have an amazing lifestyle.

Pros

Allows an amazing lifestyle. Staff travel in business class etc.

Cons

Long hours, very tiring. Can lose your job at anytime.

gathering at workplace and helpfully everytime wen u need

have experience with etihad airways its too good friendly ,care of everything health,accommodation,transportation....happy to work with etihad airways

Cons

they pay for extra hours

Ambiente de trabajo desafiante pero gratificante.

Lo recomiendo 100 % ya que es un trabajo fascinante que por su naturaleza de aprendizaje y superación engancha cada día un poco más.Al final aprendes un montón de cada una de las personas con las que trabajas y para las que trabajas porque si observas un poco todas tienen algo que enseñarte.Además viajas, conoces gente muy distinta, países, estás continuamente aprendiendo, viendo, disfrutando...

Pros

Seguro médico, viajes alrededor del mundo gratis, hospedaje gratuito y en hoteles de 4 o 5 estrellas, billetes económicos para familiares y amigos, ...

Cons

Vivir fuera de tu entorno, país, familia y amigos, vida social limitada, muchas horas de trabajo y cambios de turnos, muchas horas de sueño y jetlag o desfase horario, ...

Good for traveling

It’s nice to work there if you want to travel, as you have discounted tickets. Difficult to do different shifts at the operations. Eventually, your health will be ruined, due to lack of healthy sleeping.

Pros

Tickets

Cons

Night and early morning shifts will ruin your health

It was nice working with Etihad.etihad gave me opportunity to knw alotbof things.thou I left immature I would like to go back in a different department.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Fair working hours

Enjoy with the guest in working hours

Enjoy all my duty time with the college and the responsibilities I enjoy with the guest I spend more time in Etihad I enjoy my management they all very lovely. I anjoy when I have work responsibilities

Pros

Burger

Cons

1 hours

nepotismo, assoluta mancanza di meritocrazia

la busta paga è buona anche perchè è esentasse, in più offrono assicurazione sanitaria e alloggio. a parte questo il management è orribile, e nonostante i benefit ti fanno sempre sentire solo e sempre un numero.

Pros

stipendio, alloggio

Cons

management

A good place to improve career

Might be busy all time while on duty, Good management team, can work with peoples from all part of the world,flexible working hours, very good facilities will be provided by the employer.

great place to work

Good benefits, provided accommodation, medical insurance, employee support, positive working environment and dynamic tasks, get to travel the world and visit many countries

Pros

Get to travel the world, meet new people see new countries and get to know a lot of different cultures around the world

Cons

dealing in a stressful situation, knowing that your life is on the line if anything happens dealing with different type of people

Challenging environment and management cultures - but overall rewarding, and learned and experienced lots.

Etihad is a fantastic multicultural experience. There is some unfairness and inequality in Abu Dhabi which you just have to accept.Overall if you work hard and achieve good results you will be looked upon favourably, as everything is measured.

Pros

Travel benefits

Cons

Insecurity, fears and inequality

good pay

You don't feel appreciated as a person in the company, the work load is high, the good advantage is the travel tickets which you can get as a staff travel tickets

Pros

good pay

Cons

not appreciated

Really enjoy and great full working at Etihad Airways.

Its a great company to work with. I really enjoy working during my time. Its sad that corona take away my dream job. I can say that i have the best job in the world. I wish that management could do a different ways of handling the situation and find different approach instead of redundancy, let the employees take a unpaid leave for example. Looking forward to be part of this company if given a chance.

Pros

Very good benefits for the employees

Cons

Not much job security

Politics too much,

Best safety ,no promotion , politics team leader , supervisor ,not increment,Basic salary very low NO FESTIVAL BONUS,STAFF FOOD QUALITY NOT GOODNO SERVICE MONEY

Pros

Best safety

Cons

Politics, no good salary

Glamorous place

My work experience is not long enough with etihad airways, i lost job due to covid-19 situation. But in 7 month of my work period , i learned allot. & hopefully in near future would like to work again there

Pros

Discounts

Cons

Fun Place to Work except from some Managers are getting too personal.

Great Salary and Benefits. Travelled the whole world for 8 yrs of service. Any day at work is different so its not boring. All are good except some Managers are getting personal with the staff.

Pros

Discounted flights, hotels, food, cinema, gym membership.

Cons

Shifting schedules is the most difficult.

Fun workplace

Working in Etihad airways is a great experienced in my career, good salary, benifits like medical insurance, annual tikets,yearly increament, nice and safe work place with updated trainings to employees, the culture are good, the leaders and managers of the organization are great leaders.

Pros

Great

Cons

4 on 4 off

It was good.

Etihad is the best & great company that gives salary on time & some facilities. But not good for ground drivers & operators wll they are being treated by the same porter work. Such as loading on loading with driving & operating for ever which is not possible.

Pros

Not free

Cons

Yes short break

Would be great if the management didn’t change

At the beginning the company culture was great and it really felt like we belonged to the “Etihad family”. It was a place where you really felt like you belonged. After the management was changed the redundancies started and the attitude the new management had towards employees was completely different. The COVID-19 situation could’ve contributed to this but over time it just kept getting worse and worse for the crew.

Pros

Employee benefits

Cons

Reporting culture, management doesn’t take criticism well

Blessed and lucky to be part od Etihad Aviation Group

It was an honour to offer my services to one of the best airlines in the world. You get a lot of benefits from discounted tickets to discounted vouchers for fine dining.

Pros

Days off

Cons

Night shifts

Productive and fun workplace

The most enjoyable part of job in to get chance to explore the world,meet and get chance to work with many different nationalities ,getting chance to stay in luxurious hotels around world ,unlimited Airline ID tickets benefits ,getting chance to to learn about so many things as a professional and personal level ,

Pros

Free tickets, stay in 4-5 starts hotels, travel different countries, salary, company apartments

Cons

Long non stop hours flight, jet lag

Productive and fun workplace

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Etihad Airways is absolutely amazing as I had a chance to travel the world, having a balanced rosterPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Etihad Airways are accurate

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Etihad Airways Reviews by Location