Etihad Airways

Etihad Airways Management reviews

United Arab Emirates750 reviews

Clear

Excellent man management and scope for career progression.Good work life balance.Performance based bonus.Excellent work culture.Trainings to keep one's self updated and current.

Unfair Company

The company is very unfair to different people.They layoff the crew and promised to call them back. Not everyone was called back.they brainwash leaders and turn them into horrible bosses who stress you out

Worked for 6 years no job security

Worked in Etihad for 6 years, evey 3 to 6 month they conduct staff realignment and you are at permanent risk of being fired.Not a healty work environment which can allow to nurture talent.Because of continuous firing trust among team members is very low and politics is at peak. No one wants to get fired so everyone wishes for others to get fired so that they can save their job at cost of others.Poor leadership.Dont recommend to anyone to join Etihad regardless of Nationality.

It’s who you know not how good you are at your job

Management is bad to worse recent years. It’s more about who you know.you get away with things and if you know the right person you get promoted.Management doesn’t care ,all they care is to look good on the surface.

There are no rules and regulations working in EASG, lack of professionalism

Overall Etihad is one of the best company for Employees according to my experience, but working in EASG i observe lack of professionalism and also insufficient staff to run operations smoothly.

Ambiente de trabajo desafiante pero gratificante.

Lo recomiendo 100 % ya que es un trabajo fascinante que por su naturaleza de aprendizaje y superación engancha cada día un poco más. Al final aprendes un montón de cada una de las personas con las que trabajas y para las que trabajas porque si observas un poco todas tienen algo que enseñarte. Además viajas, conoces gente muy distinta, países, estás continuamente aprendiendo, viendo, disfrutando...

Pros

Seguro médico, viajes alrededor del mundo gratis, hospedaje gratuito y en hoteles de 4 o 5 estrellas, billetes económicos para familiares y amigos, ...

Cons

Vivir fuera de tu entorno, país, familia y amigos, vida social limitada, muchas horas de trabajo y cambios de turnos, muchas horas de sueño y jetlag o desfase horario, ...

It’s a good lifestyle if you manage it well

Terrible management, no job security. Always at loss. Not consistent. You are reminded all the time that you are easily replaceable. The way they dealt with the crew in the pandemic is the worst thing you would expect.

Pros

People

Cons

Enjoy with the guest in working hours

Enjoy all my duty time with the college and the responsibilities I enjoy with the guest I spend more time in Etihad I enjoy my management they all very lovely. I anjoy when I have work responsibilities

Pros

Burger

Cons

1 hours

nepotismo, assoluta mancanza di meritocrazia

la busta paga è buona anche perchè è esentasse, in più offrono assicurazione sanitaria e alloggio. a parte questo il management è orribile, e nonostante i benefit ti fanno sempre sentire solo e sempre un numero.

Pros

stipendio, alloggio

Cons

management

A good place to improve career

Might be busy all time while on duty, Good management team, can work with peoples from all part of the world,flexible working hours, very good facilities will be provided by the employer.

Great place to work with multinational culture. Friendly staff, always helpful. Management are good and always helpful. Office environment is very good

Pros

Monthly awards

Cons

More work load

Challenging environment and management cultures - but overall rewarding, and learned and experienced lots.

Etihad is a fantastic multicultural experience. There is some unfairness and inequality in Abu Dhabi which you just have to accept.Overall if you work hard and achieve good results you will be looked upon favourably, as everything is measured.

Pros

Travel benefits

Cons

Insecurity, fears and inequality

Wonderful experience very organised management is very helpful and creates a great place to work. Working Environment is amazing growth opportunity is there.

Really enjoy and great full working at Etihad Airways.

Its a great company to work with. I really enjoy working during my time. Its sad that corona take away my dream job. I can say that i have the best job in the world. I wish that management could do a different ways of handling the situation and find different approach instead of redundancy, let the employees take a unpaid leave for example. Looking forward to be part of this company if given a chance.

Pros

Very good benefits for the employees

Cons

Not much job security

Etihad airways

I would not recommend work for them. They dont care about the workers. Managers arent professional nor helpful at all. You are just a number. I regret I ve joined them.

Pros

Cheap tickets

Would be great if the management didn’t change

At the beginning the company culture was great and it really felt like we belonged to the “Etihad family”. It was a place where you really felt like you belonged. After the management was changed the redundancies started and the attitude the new management had towards employees was completely different. The COVID-19 situation could’ve contributed to this but over time it just kept getting worse and worse for the crew.

Pros

Employee benefits

Cons

Reporting culture, management doesn’t take criticism well

Pathetic unorganized company to work for

I would never recommend anyone to go work for etihad. Their management are the worst of the worst. No communication no transparency and no job security. Total control of the crew down to what they do in their accommodation. Never a feeling of relaxation or feeding. Management onboard from 3rd world countries come from working as cleaner in McDonald’s and think they run the world. Don’t go work for them

Pros

Staff travel deals are great

Cons

No job security bad management

Good package but toxic working culture with a clueless management

I started working for this airline nine years ago. Package was attractive but not sustainable due to lack of budgeting skills from the management. Overtime it become less and less, but still acceptable. The worse thing about this company is the toxic working culture and a totally incompetent management. Most of activities are made just for the show, not for the actual content. Most managers have short-term, self-serving goals, inclosing a certain CEO there in 2012. No real meritocracy, just connections, without it no opportunities. Lastly there were waves of terminations, of thousands of employees, without transparency on the process. Especially about my department, cabin crew, basically there was no appreciation, total disregard for personal files etc. Just everyone suspects it was a warning less, random firing, to be done quickly. This showed the true color, of lack of communication, organization and actual care about people. Management has been a joke since day one, but it turned extremely bad once real problems rose.

Pros

health insurance, paycheck above average, free accommodation

Cons

clueless management, disorganization, waste of resources

Awful new senior management.

After the revelation that the share holders were not in fact receiving dividends having wanted to balloon in size over night the company culture descended into one of blame and fear. I left happily after more than a decade which started happily but ended watching valued colleagues discarded by a new senior management team who lack skill or compassion. The airline is likely to feature in the news for all the wrong reasons soon if their race to the bottom continues.

Pros

Pay is good although cost of living in UAE is high

Cons

Management and progression. Nepotism.

Such a shame

It’s stressing me out to reflecting on my experience with Etihad. I’m sorry how a company that had such a great potential and initial government support has been run down into nothing by the poor management selection, decision-making and careless treatment of employees.

Competitivo

Preferisco lasciare in bianco ! Comunque un esperienza lavorativa unica che dovrebbero provare tutti! Ti apre molto gli orizzonti a livello mentale e lavorativo.

Pros

Great experience!

Cons

Challenging sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Etihad Airways Reviews by Location