Etihad Airways

Etihad Airways Job Security & Advancement reviews

United Arab Emirates750 reviews

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

Had great times but company changed

Since I started working with Etihad I have had great times but we are over worked and some very unfortunate decisions have been made by the company that made the staff very disappointed, frustrated and uncompromised with the company. Very unorganised and short term problem solving without thinking ahead.

Its very good experience and learning opprtunities

I have learned many new experiences and had fun. I have done almost more than 100 online and classroom courses had avail opportunities to learn more professionally relevant skills in my field or area.

Pros

Fun

Cons

After office

Productive and fun workplace.

It was a golden days of my life in terms of career nourishment. One of the best World class airline environment i had an experience.People who have a vision, goals and need to achieve something in their airline career endeavour then it is the best place to work Thanks.

Good for traveling

Good job for young people who want to travel the world. Hotel paid outstation + layover allowance. Good work environment and salary. Crew meals offered on board but little variety. Very tiring and poor social life balance. Hard to request days off.

Pros

Good environment, good for traveling, good salary

Cons

Long hours, poor social life balance, poor job security

It’s a good environment to work, loving people well refined co workers with high level of civility.

Etihad airways is really a good place to work and it’s also a place where one can be expose to so many opportunities especially if you like to further your career.

Worked for 6 years no job security

Worked in Etihad for 6 years, evey 3 to 6 month they conduct staff realignment and you are at permanent risk of being fired.Not a healty work environment which can allow to nurture talent.Because of continuous firing trust among team members is very low and politics is at peak. No one wants to get fired so everyone wishes for others to get fired so that they can save their job at cost of others.Poor leadership.Dont recommend to anyone to join Etihad regardless of Nationality.

Good work place

Good place to learn and growth, workplace culture is relaxed and flexible. It can sometimes be quite busy, though. Great colleagues and almost u meet a good people.

Excellent man management and scope for career progression.Good work life balance.Performance based bonus.Excellent work culture.Trainings to keep one's self updated and current.

It's a good place to work but no job security.

It's a good place to work. But job security is not there. You can be fired fired witout any reason. It's a good place to be. City is expensive in terms of rent...unlike dubai..Overall good place wit world class amenities

Pros

Good salary

Cons

No job security

Great work life balance

Always meeting new people, hours are regulated and managed very well. Many company benefits and a well run organization. Would return there if offered an opportunity.

Pros

Good hours Good pay Benefits

Cons

Must be flexible in your schedule Sometimes can be with great crew and sometimes not great crew

Amazing while it lasted.

I loved it. I worked there for many years. Had several different roles. I received promotions. The benefits and salary are great. Free accommodation, fly in business class in your days off or holidays. It allowed me to have an amazing lifestyle.

Pros

Allows an amazing lifestyle. Staff travel in business class etc.

Cons

Long hours, very tiring. Can lose your job at anytime.

Good Company to work with Even though airlines

Good Company to work with Even though airlines going in deep trouble because of the pandemic. I should say working for national carrier like EY is always pride .

Ambiente de trabajo desafiante pero gratificante.

Lo recomiendo 100 % ya que es un trabajo fascinante que por su naturaleza de aprendizaje y superación engancha cada día un poco más. Al final aprendes un montón de cada una de las personas con las que trabajas y para las que trabajas porque si observas un poco todas tienen algo que enseñarte. Además viajas, conoces gente muy distinta, países, estás continuamente aprendiendo, viendo, disfrutando...

Pros

Seguro médico, viajes alrededor del mundo gratis, hospedaje gratuito y en hoteles de 4 o 5 estrellas, billetes económicos para familiares y amigos, ...

Cons

Vivir fuera de tu entorno, país, familia y amigos, vida social limitada, muchas horas de trabajo y cambios de turnos, muchas horas de sueño y jetlag o desfase horario, ...

The most enjoyable part of the job

I would like to inform you that I am join etihad in 2015 start firt time my job five yeas continues im working with etihad and im really happy for work with etihad enjoy my life really great

Its very good experience and learning opprtunities

Pros

Fun

Cons

After office

Shift pattern should be change.

I worked with since july 2013 till oct 2020, I was allocatedAt etihad transfer desk. I enjoyed at work met with different people with different nationalities .

Cons

It was nice working with Etihad.etihad gave me opportunity to knw alotbof things.thou I left immature I would like to go back in a different department.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Fair working hours

It’s a good lifestyle if you manage it well

Terrible management, no job security. Always at loss. Not consistent. You are reminded all the time that you are easily replaceable. The way they dealt with the crew in the pandemic is the worst thing you would expect.

Pros

People

Good experience

I got good and new knowledge from Etihad good career opportunities .company arranging staffs party for staffs motivation. Promotion on time and overall good experience

Pros

Good opportunity

Crew members

Spent 5.1/2 years employed first class cabin crew, a very rewarding experience excellent team spirit as crew working together I would fully recommend for anyone in the 21-30 age group that has ambitions in the cabin crew arena don’t hesitate this current time Covid will pass and those carriers Etihad ect will be needing to hire

Pros

Destinations free accommodation good life style

Cons

Turn around flights Sleep unregulated hours stand bys

Wonderful experience very organised management is very helpful and creates a great place to work. Working Environment is amazing growth opportunity is there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Etihad Airways Reviews by Location