Etihad Airways

Etihad Airways Employee Reviews for Guest Service Agent

Guest Service Agent46 reviews
United Arab Emirates46 reviews

Shift pattern should be change.

I worked with since july 2013 till oct 2020, I was allocatedAt etihad transfer desk. I enjoyed at work met with different people with different nationalities .

Glamorous place

My work experience is not long enough with etihad airways, i lost job due to covid-19 situation. But in 7 month of my work period , i learned allot. & hopefully in near future would like to work again there

Pros

Discounts

Blessed and lucky to be part od Etihad Aviation Group

It was an honour to offer my services to one of the best airlines in the world. You get a lot of benefits from discounted tickets to discounted vouchers for fine dining.

Pros

Days off

Cons

Night shifts

Competetive job but it was fun having this kind of oppurtunity.

Having strong communication skills. Must be having a positive attitude. Multitasking abilities. Good computer knowledge. Should have a good telephone manner. ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES Greeting and welcoming guests. Proving directs to Guest Maintaining a tidy and clean area.

No activities

Everyday you is new learning process due to different guest,attitude, i was in operation. All supervisor and managers around you looking how you interact and response to all the scenario.

Pros

N/a

Cons

12 Hrs

productive and amazing workplace

acquired alot of skills through my employment at the company. loved every part of my job, grateful for the workplace culture and my colleagues, each day was a new experience.

Challeging and time bound

Everday is different challenge. The Job requires attention to detail and it time bound which makes it more challenging .It is mandatory to be aware of all the rules and regulations of each country as it is bound to change.

Our place is good and we have fuse ball and golf to play

My reviews about etihad airways is the best company ever I worked with and one will definately gonna enjoy the life of ey. Culture atmospher and everything is perferct.

Na

Etihad is a fast growing airlines and a national airline for united arab emirates they are catering the top destination to the word and its main hub is abu dhabi international airport

Productive atmosphere to work for

Enjoyed working thoroughly , Nice atmosphere and colleagues Average Salary package , management is good , growth aspects needs to be improved , cost cutting in wrong areas.

Nil

I know how to take care of our customer efficiently I would be able to quickly understand all their needs and can provide a satisfactory remarkable service. My skillset and expertise makes me a valuable asset to your organization.

So fun and extreme smart job

Try F some one have to opportunity to find job in etihad airways A nice atmosphere for educated person A wide range of products to b learn A nice work place

culture diversity

Here at Etihad Airways, you work with more than 60 nationalities and serving more than 100 flights a day. You will have the chance to learn other culture, beliefs, and insights of everything. Work is hard but fun if you do it properly and best of all, the perks.

Pros

staff discounted tickets

Good temporary job

Enjoyable work environment with good salary and benefit package. Good management. Wish to work as a full time one day. Overall, a good run as a temporary ground agent.

great place to have strong experience on customer service

great working place with awesome hard working staff, management is mostly unfair at the hub but in general good. got big exprience on how to handle customers with no help from the managers and supervisors.

Pros

a break only

Cons

fair timing

great opportunity

the company structure is very good and well built. the benefits are good and staff feel like they are well cared for but the salary is not as expected

Very good benefits

Its was a great opportunity to be part of Etihad Airways. Excellent benefits and salary was given. The benefit of traveling was the best part of working with Etihad Airways.

Good job with great benefits

I had a relatively good to average time working at Etihad Airways. It was a great job but I struggled with the fact that I was also at university at the time so didn't have much time to breathe as I was sometimes working on the weekends. My colleagues were great and I learnt a lot, especially with how to deal with customers and how to handle a situation in a calm matter, not matter how climatic the situation may be. The hardest part of the job I experienced was dealing with passengers that wanted "more" because their flight was delayed or the company made a mistake with a certain issue. But in the end, it's best to keep calm and deal with the situation in an orderly fashion. It was a great job in terms of team work, and someone was always there to assist others if they needed help with anything.

Pros

Great travel benefits, discount card

Cons

4 days on, two days off, working weekends, no public holidays even during Eid

Productive.

With Etihad Airways i was blessed to be a part of, You don't imagine your dreams to be fulfilled in a way that you get to meet and to understand a thousand people and million expressions, Etihad provided me with once in a life time opportunity that i grabbed wholeheartedly and enjoyed the most!

Pros

Free Tickets, Etihad Discounts

Cons

Mismanagement

Productive and everyday is a new challenge

Working in airline has always been a challenge cause every day is a task and team work is always the best way o handle the situation managers are very supportive and helpful you get to learn alot from them cause all the seniors are very talented and have their own ways to solve problems as a fresh employee you get to learn a lot from your seniors.

Pros

at times

Cons

15 hours can go more

good

its a good company with good working environment , rotational shift but able to meet different demographics of people. management and senior level staff are very good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Etihad Airways Reviews by Location

• Etihad Airways
  • Guest Service Agent
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?