Etihad Airways

Etihad Airways Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative18 reviews
United Arab Emirates18 reviews

Good for traveling

It’s nice to work there if you want to travel, as you have discounted tickets. Difficult to do different shifts at the operations. Eventually, your health will be ruined, due to lack of healthy sleeping.

Pros

Tickets

Cons

Night and early morning shifts will ruin your health

Guest Service Agent

I worked as Guest Service Agent for 8 yrs and not only as Etihad and also for the other airlines .I can work without supervision and handle the flight independently.I can deal with different nationalities and can handle pressure at times.

Urgently needed job

Etihad airways is best my career for me and love to working in Etihad airways it's my dream working as customer service. Its respect, love, responsibility, help towards our guest.

A great place to be

Etihad will always be Etihad. You can get a family in any small group. A great place to work and develop as an individual. Great opportunities to grow especially in your career. If you are willing, there is always a place for you in EY.

Pros

Unlimited things to learn

Cons

Overall, a good company to work with.

I belong to operations and working in my department is always interesting. I am always ready and excited to come to work and start the day or night challenges of the shift. I'm taking care particularly of travelling family and assisting guests with their concerns and inqueries. It is my passion to always engage with our guest and explore their interest in travels and make their stay remarkable.

Pros

I would say, it's an excellent company!

Cons

It depends which dept you belong.

Great Company, but lost its glamour

Great at the start, but it lost its path over time, so sad. The company is going through a lot with its business and its investments in other failing airlines.

Great Work Place

Great place to work with Seniors and managers are always there to help you out in difficult times and when you need them. Always ready to help, proper training are provided for special tasks and work

Fun and Productive

It was a fun and productive work environment where you get meet people from all around the world. Gives you immense exposure to the customer service field.

Great place to gain a lot of experience

Good place to gain best customer service Great environment to work at with enjoyable team members Always meeting new people from different part of the world.

Good team spirit but salary wise not beneficial to staffs

It was a good experience working with Farnek services the administration is good but the work conditions and salary is very low and can't survive our families

Pros

Good team spirit

Cons

good

good job. life balance good salary and benefits good job security and advancement good management good job culture professional staff safe environment

six months experiance

Highly organized, efficient, flexible and versatile individual who can work hard and deliver in any kind of environment; Dedicated and committed, willing to take on challenging roles & tough assignment; able to deliver to tight deadlines. I would dedicate myself towards the achievement of organizations objectives while being a part of it & would carry out my duties responsibly, while maintaining excellent Interpersonal relationships with my fellow workers.

productive team work

people work together cohesively, towards a common goal, creating a positive working atmosphere, and supporting each other combining individual strengths and enhancing team performance.

Enjoyed working with Etihad Airways, highly professional organisation. Learned a lot and gained good experience. Had training for Amadeus, GRP(Frequent flyer department). Management was excellent, was always there to help the employees. Management and co-workers were very much motivating. We were a team, it was a team work, taking initiative ,learning and teaching each other. The call flow was very high and at times it becomes little difficult when it comes to flight cancellation or delays. Most enjoyable part of the job was to handle an irate passenger, understand and think from there point of view and solve there problems by giving good customer service.

 Highly attention to detail & accuracy  Ability to prioritize workload and manage time effectively  Ability to work on own initiative and also wor

Cashier:  Cashing cheques  Checking statements  Processing payments  Making money transfers  Updating account details Teller:  Responsible for most of the everyday operations at financial institutions STATISTICAL CLERK:  Compiles data and computes statistics for use in statistical studies, using calculator and adding machine: Compiles statistics from source materials, such as production and sales records, quality control and test records, personnel records, timesheets, survey sheets, and questionnaires. Sales:  I have 3 years experience in the management of sales and owned a high strength to speak, fluency and win customers TECHNICAL SKILLS:  Operating Systems: Windows xp  Software: Microsoft Office Suite, Most of the software used in various fields

Pros

free lunch

Cons

10 hours

Very Challenging job

Typical day at work is where we only have time to think about the guests standing in front of us to make sure that they are happy and satisfied with the service we give.Airport Operations and Managment is not an easy job,all we know while travelling is checking in and boarding but thats not all. Telling the guests that we will not be able to provide them with what they ask for and then we know that they are not happy and we cant do anything about it.The most enjoyable part of the job is everyday you see something different and something new not repeating itself.In these six months I have learnt a lot and know will keep learning as it is just not the same scenario everyday.

Pros

food vouchers for the overtime we do

Cons

shift job - personal life to the minimum

Amazing work and fun

1- Nice job.2- more shifts .3- more benefits.4- more co-workers form different nationalities.

Fast pace work environment constantly changing and moving forward to achieve more.

A typical day include a lot of networking and meetings.I learnt to appreciate diversity within a workforce and the value it can add to your team and organisation.Management comes from accross the globe with a wealth of experience in many different industries.Co-workers are mostly pleasant, professional and working together to achieve a larger aim.The hardest part of the job is the long working hours and the 24/7 nature of the industry as well as being creative with limited resources available to you.An ambitious company who has won many awards and who is always striving to do better and accomplish more.

Pros

travel benefits, excellent health insurance schemes, education allowances for your children, company provided accommodation and a tax free salary

Cons

long hours, limited opportunities for personal development outside of what is on offer in the academy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Etihad Airways Reviews by Location

• Etihad Airways
  • Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?