Etihad Airways

Etihad Airways Employee Reviews for Aircraft Maintenance Technician

Aircraft Maintenance Technician20 reviews
United Arab Emirates20 reviews

awesome

Best place for starters. Trainings are updated, very safe environment. The weather is extremely hot and cold. best maintenance practices. Five star airline

After if i can find a job

Working in etihad airways is very nice and the people there are very supportive and they are very nice to their employee and the are very easy to approach

I am working as aircraft technician at etihad airways engineering, and handling the the operation in airframe services department as shift leader

To be able to perform my duties and responsibilities well. To obey the company and policy procedure. To have a proper communication to the manger and engineers.

Dynamic cosmopolitan environment.

A melting pot of varying cultures unified with a single purpose: to ensure the safe operation of aircraft that service the nation, region and the international skies. I have learned that it is possible to learn something from everyone and that sharing goes beyond the tools in the store, but also sharing ideas and strategies amongst teams.

Working culture

Nice company to work and learn, enjoying working with etihad airways. Good cooperation from the certifying enginners helping all the timings when ever a problem occurs.

it is a great chance to work with Etihad Airways as an engineer

it is a great chance to work with Etihad Airways as an engineer and to get more knowledge about the aircraft in general since it was not my main major.

Productive and exciting

Best of middle eastern airlines and good management, friendly environment. Complete with all the facalities required for MRO, like hangar and engines shops.

Pros

free annual ticket

Cons

once a year vacation

your success their success

A challenging place to work and success was measured on( on time departures) and following procedures. my day started at 05:00am and ended at 14:00pm a fast paced enviornment, safety was primary concern every day. i learned to be a team leader and work with many various cultures to promote integrity and outstanding customer service. the hardest part of the job was the weather its very hot. the best part of the job was on time departures and watching your aircraft soar down the runway field.

Pros

work schedule is 4 days on 4 days off, life style is very customary to Arab traditions, the airport is new and very modern

Cons

the heat of the desert, work schedule.

Challenging environment

Every day is a challenge especially meeting tight deadlines. I learned a lot on different type of Aircrafts The management and workplace is good but still have a room for development. the hardest part of the job is reality that i am away from my country but the most enjoyable part is that this company offers me career growth and self development

Pros

lot of allowances

Slow paced

Company is great no idea why we're a lot of loses reduces flight and cancelled contracted other airlines groundhandling.A lot of high ranking position less on hands on laborer if you know what I mean.

Pros

No commemt

Cons

No comment

lots of rules limiting persons freedom

working environment is stressful. engineers lack knowledge. lots of redundant rules making the task difficult. no trust and teamwork among engineers and technicians

Pros

free accommodation and transportation

Cons

limited healthcare and dental benefits, no progression

Multi-Culture Company

There is a pros and cons working in a multi cultural company, but in overall it is a good experience specially knowing and meeting people from different walks in life.

Cons

Long hours of work.

very good training and educational

every body is busy and hard working,long working hours needed and need to work on shifts.every body needs to borrow their own tools every day and return at the same day.

Pros

very good housing facilities

Cons

long working hours

Company could use a little management tweaking

The company has to review how to handle operations. As of now, it is too chaotic and inefficient. It may be due to a lot of manpower or due to less experienced managing. Promotion is not based on work ethics but based on direct supervisors talking you up to higher management. Not based on skills/experience and productivity

Pros

Salary is a bit attractive

Cons

but only "if you get regularized

A new and great experience to work with

its a great company with great people and I have had the opportunity to learn a lot of things, we have great exposure to our work and we have sharpened our skills by learning day by day.

The company provides a comprehensive service to its customers worldwide and meets aviation safety standards from the best maintenance staff and Engineers

Working is excellent

working in in Etihad airways is excellent and regarding safety they are very good.and the company is growing tremendously.The people you are working with are nice people even those who are in position.

Pros

With good accommodation

Cons

Enough time for break

Not really a good place to work but just fine

All fine but salary, how the company treats the people and the contracts is not good. For now they are limiting the work hours of the people and that makes the contracts having low salary cause they base per hour. Some higher ups dont care about there people and just keep them work. Over all the company itself is great. Only a there things to improve and do so that people will always be happy working for them.

Pros

Good country to work and accomodation provided for contracts

Cons

Contracts are base per hour. If no work then no salary.

Etihad Airways Engineering

As a contract employee, I work more but receive less salary and benefits though accommodation and transportation is free, I am continuously learning a lot of things when it comes to aircraft maintenance and in life. Working with different people with various cultures are very challenging and fun.

Pros

vast experience to be acquired

Cons

long hours - less pay, more punitive for contract staff

Good Team Work

They assign us for Aircraft such as C Checks or A checks, Im in special Team that we need to go for domestic Airport to do maintenance in our Aircraft.We enjoy our work.Team building is there in each worker.Good Learning place

Pros

Free Transportation

Cons

Short Breaks, Life Insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Etihad Airways Reviews by Location