Etihad Airways

Etihad Airways Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates776 reviews

Productive , fun and fascinating Crew member and Mesmerising destination

Its more a like vacation for Crew member, indeed the paid one.Having said that , vacation mode kicks in back of the mind, which motivates you to know about the destination your going about the flight stats and the aircraft type you will fly and the most important the Crew member with whom you fly and ofcourse safety security is paramount regardless the tinezone aircraft type and vice versa.after covering all the above , the most exciting part is the guest with whom you will fly along make their journey the memorable one thats our goal of the flight, which we discuss in the Pre - departure briefing .And last but not the least , vacation mode i was talking about , that comes in to action after we reach our hotel room (ofcourse after landing passing immigiration checks and shuttle to hotel).this where all the crew member tick their pending bucket list.This pretty much all the flights.

Pros

Salary, Medical benefits, ticket benefits even for your friends and dependents and immediate family members, Furnished shared accommodation with all amenities.

Cons

Work life balance wbich us again in our control. Job security

Great place to work with

A busy, challenging, ever changing environment which I thoroughly enjoyed. The pay was good as well as the benefits. Not ideal for married people as you spend most of the time either flying, on layovers or sleeping.

Good place to start your career

Good place to start your career. Low salary for starters. Progress is not guaranteed but u might get a chance overtime. Not much stress working life is expensive in uae

Great please to work, until it wasn’t

I worked for ETIHAD for more than 6 years, in Abu Dhabi. I loved my job and the company. I will go back again if I can. Things started to go bad, when they started losing money due to bad management. Still the work was great, but we lost stability. Other than that, I love the country, the people and I do recommend working for them.

Productive and fun Workplace

It was a great experience to work for Etihad Airways. I really enjoyed every single moment of it. the pay and the benefits were great.Highly recommended Airline.

Productive and racial interaction

I have met many people and learnt to interact with many people on professional lines . This has improved my communication skills and professionalism

Pros

Free lunch at times

Cons

You should stay at your workplace always

great place to advance your career , very demanding

it depends on the department everyone at etihad faces challenges on a daily basis no one is safe lol, i learned many skills and ins and outs of business by observing how every one operates, management can be sometimes biased but for the most part fair, multicultural you will easily fit in, hardest part of the job when things happen out of your control you have to be calm and adjust yourself to deal with the challenges, i enjoyed seeing the customers happy and the many benefits etihad offers.

Work oriented

At EYE I worked two positions one as Metallurgical engineer worked for Engineering department for four years . Later moved to Continuous Imprisonment department and worked as Lean Six Sigma trainer for seven year’s. Working environment is excellent as long as you show results. Don’t expect salary without your efforts and outputs

5star Airline, well paid

Stressfull, but worth every effort!Excellent trainings safety wise and service wise. Excellent salary and accomodation. Be ready to work at a Very high standard.

Pros

Salary, destinations, multinational crew

Cons

Stressful

Working with multicultural people, ability to travel

It’s a good company to work with. There’s no discrimination. They pay well. You will have lots of benefits: accommodation, transportation, unlimited discounted tickets for you , your family and your friends. Insurance.

Pros

Discounted tickets

Cons

Lots of working hours, fatigue

Fast-paced with zero growth.

Over 7 years of experience and hard work leading up to no respect from the management. Inhumane shift timings with low pay. Very hard to grow within the company because of heavy bias from the management. It's a job you can perhaps do only for a year or two due to it's stressful nature. It takes a toll on your physical and mental health - both of which the company has no regard for.

Pros

discounted tickets, meeting interesting people at the airport

Cons

long hours, no growth, low pay, horrible roster

Work culture is biased to favour emirati employees over expatsWorkload varied based on season. Summer peak was busiestEmployee benefits included cheap tickets, flexible annual leave and training

Pros

Cheap air tickets for staff

Cons

Long hours. Unprofessional management

Beautiful logo. Thats all there is!

If you want to work your back off and get 0 appreciation and extra humiliation, this is the right place to work :) I am not even starting about the management.

Amazing place to work but only for the short period of time

It was a really fun job. You have to really enjoy flying and engage with the customers. Do not take any feedback personally. Sometimes people just need to talk.

Hard worl

Not a forever job. But getting to travel the world is the best part. Hard work and no routine didn’t sit well with me. It’s a job you can either love or hate.

Behind others in the region

Other better aviation company choices in the area. Etihad although is good money does not pay as well as others in the region for the same jobs being done

No career growth

Pros: - staff tickets and hotel offers- learned a lot- locationCons: - Low salaries- No bonuses or appreciation although we worked overtime- No career growth opportunities.

Always had my heart

etihad will always be in my heart.my stay is a great work-life balance. work is easy and you have the privilege to see the world as long as you know how to handle everythingbenefits are great until things started going down. too bad, but Etihad had spoiled us so much.

Good for travelling

Good work environment, nice travel destinations. Good benefit scheme for employees. Multicultural environment and friendly colleagues. I enjoy working here

Pros

Travelling

Cons

Busy schedule

Great Place to Work, Extremelly Poor Management

Great place to work. The company overall was very interested in making employees fell "home". Good pay and benefits. Extremelly diverse work force in all areas. Management however was quite poor at the upper levels and was unable to perform, resulting in lower management being the real "drivers" - not ideal when real things needed to get done.

Productive and knowledgeable place to work

Management should work on employes to create good work placements. Salary has to be increase for loaders in Logistic catering department to servive in UAE.Etihad can do much better progress!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Etihad Airways Reviews by Location