Etihad Airways

Etihad Airways Employee Reviews

Good for traveling

It’s nice to work there if you want to travel, as you have discounted tickets. Difficult to do different shifts at the operations. Eventually, your health will be ruined, due to lack of healthy sleeping.

Pros

Tickets

Cons

Night and early morning shifts will ruin your health

Its very good experience and learning opprtunities

I have learned many new experiences and had fun. I have done almost more than 100 online and classroom courses had avail opportunities to learn more professionally relevant skills in my field or area.

Pros

Fun

Cons

After office

Shift pattern should be change.

I worked with since july 2013 till oct 2020, I was allocatedAt etihad transfer desk. I enjoyed at work met with different people with different nationalities .

Cons

It was nice working with Etihad.etihad gave me opportunity to knw alotbof things.thou I left immature I would like to go back in a different department.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Fair working hours

It’s a good lifestyle if you manage it well

Terrible management, no job security. Always at loss. Not consistent. You are reminded all the time that you are easily replaceable. The way they dealt with the crew in the pandemic is the worst thing you would expect.

Pros

People

Cons

I have worked for may companies u a e in which eyihad airways i was very happy because Etihad air ways gave all consideration to the staff of any grade. I am very happy llost my job I have to get chance again.

Enjoy with the guest in working hours

Enjoy all my duty time with the college and the responsibilities I enjoy with the guest I spend more time in Etihad I enjoy my management they all very lovely. I anjoy when I have work responsibilities

Pros

Burger

Cons

1 hours

nepotismo, assoluta mancanza di meritocrazia

la busta paga è buona anche perchè è esentasse, in più offrono assicurazione sanitaria e alloggio. a parte questo il management è orribile, e nonostante i benefit ti fanno sempre sentire solo e sempre un numero.

Pros

stipendio, alloggio

Cons

management

Etihad Encourages employees to celebrate each other with peer-to-peer recognition initiatives

* Positive values*Relaxed and productive atmosphere*Commitment to excellence*Open and honest communication*Cooperation, support, and empowermentETIHAD's company culture is where every employee feels accepted, valued, and has a sense of belonging

Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Headless company.No senseof where it is going.They will not thing twice to terminate LOYAL staff to save losses incurred by their bad decision.I scratch your back and you scratch mine culture."Horse will never find a stable and will be made to stand in Sun and eventually kicked out"

Pros

Free Ticket and Discount tickets for family

Cons

Everything else

A good place to improve career

Might be busy all time while on duty, Good management team, can work with peoples from all part of the world,flexible working hours, very good facilities will be provided by the employer.

The travel was good, but not as glamorous as it seems.

Was hard work. Great lifestyle in UAE but company totally bends to unfair treatment of staff by government officials. Dubai and Abu Dhabi certainly have a western influence however the laws of the land prevail. Most of the time this was fair and reasonable, except when it wasn’t. Whatever they want to do or say goes, even if in Australia or Western cultures, it would not be considered allowed (legal) in relation to industrial relations, in their country, they make the rules and you have to comply or leave.

Pros

Travel, crew meals, colleagues who you work well with.

Cons

Demanding passengers, being treated poorly by managers.

Excellent company

Excellent company nothing much to say as Etihad airways the national airlines of United Arab Emirates they are the best in the industry right now they take care there staff very much.

Fun workplace

Customer focus environment Developed patience, empathy and soft skill attitude.Helpful and understanding environment.On time performance was the key.

Good experience

I got good and new knowledge from Etihad good career opportunities .company arranging staffs party for staffs motivation. Promotion on time and overall good experience

Pros

Good opportunity

Crew members

Spent 5.1/2 years employed first class cabin crew, a very rewarding experience excellent team spirit as crew working together I would fully recommend for anyone in the 21-30 age group that has ambitions in the cabin crew arena don’t hesitate this current time Covid will pass and those carriers Etihad ect will be needing to hire

Pros

Destinations free accommodation good life style

Cons

Turn around flights Sleep unregulated hours stand bys

great place to work

Good benefits, provided accommodation, medical insurance, employee support, positive working environment and dynamic tasks, get to travel the world and visit many countries

Pros

Get to travel the world, meet new people see new countries and get to know a lot of different cultures around the world

Cons

dealing in a stressful situation, knowing that your life is on the line if anything happens dealing with different type of people

Great place to work with multinational culture. Friendly staff, always helpful. Management are good and always helpful. Office environment is very good

Pros

Monthly awards

Cons

More work load

Excellent Airline

Overall I found Etihad Airways an excellent company to work for and I got to travel the world plus doing a job a I am passionate about, helping and assisting guest from around the globe. Thank you Etihad for affording me such a wonderful opportunity to work in a dynamic multicultural environment and meet such wonderful people.

Pros

Free Accommodation, gym, health care, transport to and from work, excellent hotels.

Cons

Long Hours

Challenging environment and management cultures - but overall rewarding, and learned and experienced lots.

Etihad is a fantastic multicultural experience. There is some unfairness and inequality in Abu Dhabi which you just have to accept.Overall if you work hard and achieve good results you will be looked upon favourably, as everything is measured.

Pros

Travel benefits

Cons

Insecurity, fears and inequality

Wonderful experience very organised management is very helpful and creates a great place to work. Working Environment is amazing growth opportunity is there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Etihad Airways Reviews by Location

• Etihad Airways
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?