Eros Group

Eros Group Work-Life Balance reviews

United Arab Emirates69 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Working environment is average.

Company is good. Gained a good experience. Some Managers should appreciate the efforts of all staff those who work hard, not just their favourite ones.

Good Place to work.

Especially good for Freshers. Appropriate Trainings and Workshops conducted by professionals. Environment is collaborative and overall job satisfaction.

Good

Overall good for as we seeking job at that moment. But as given respective job responsibilities need to be got better salaries as a lower positions it was my personnel view...rest all are good.

Na

Eros has a good work culture, however, it needs to pay more considering the fact that it makes its employees to multi tasking. It's a very good company to start your career in the UAE

ideas to improve workplace environment

Collaboration. “I love my job because everyone shares the same vision and is dedicated to the mission. ... Work-Life Balance. “I love that I have a great degree of control and freedom within my job. ... Autonomy. “I like the autonomy I have because my bosses allow me to innovate. ... Variety. ... Culture. ... Challenge. ... Helping Others.

Well managed Workplace

Great company to work for!! very knowledgeable Managers, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated. Overall Very good

Secured place to work with good company values

Eros is a very secured, happy and good place to work. Management is very supportive of the employees well being and have been taking many initiatives in improving it further. People are very respectful of each other and a healthy environment where one can feel very comfortable. Work culture is very good and Management maintains a lot of transparency. Most enjoyable part of my job is being explorative and innovative. Salaries are paid on time.

Pros

Secured place to work, On time salaries

Cons

Low packages offered

Dubai

I didn't face any problem during my job. During my job learned how to deal with customers, how to face problems & give the solutions. I have very good experience in driving field.

The Most Enjoyable Part Of The Job

our company has been organised every year sport day. we play all game in that day. we enjoy fully in that day. and evening musical program like singing and dancing.

I"d love to work here but they give me a non renewal letter and my contract will finish this coming August 9, 2017. I have learned a lot beacause we always have product training.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Eros Group?

Very Good Company to Work and will recommend

Very Good place to Work and Professional approach. Would recommend if given a chance will work in Eros Group as 1st priority. Eros has given good learning and growth career path.

Good workplace culture

Eros Group is a very good company to work with. It had been a great learning experience ,the best part is the job culture and how much employees are engaged.

Pros

Cons

Benefits are less

fun to work in eros

overall nice company to work, culture is good. just luv to be the part of sports day, Eros got talent, and may other occasions!!

Pros

free lunches, chocolets

Cons

less increment in salary

Giving best on the job with fun

Its good to work in this company But I want something that kind of platform where i can improve my skills n i can grow my self

challenging enviroument.

i was enjoying with Eros Group and made the corner stone for my career.

Eros

Salary / Benefits : Below Avg. Culture / Values : Avg Job Security / Advancement : Ok Management : Lack of Professionalism, Insecurity to mid Management Work / Life Balance : Nothing.

Summary

overall i enjoyed working with erosit is like a teaching school, i have learned lot of things about my job.management is good, but i am not satisfied.my co-workers were really supportivei didn't find any hard part of my job, i love challenges.company is giving us annually party treat, like desert safari or some other places.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eros Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Eros Group