Eros Group

Eros Group Management reviews

United Arab Emirates69 reviews

Clear

Good

Workingbcultures good, working environment is excellent, salary is bit low when it compare to competitors, management is also nice , cool environment

Fun place

Really it's very nice place to work, I am working since 10 years, so far I am strongly satisfied with my job and eroS management, I would give 6 star ⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️⭐️ out of 5

Work enjoyed and work improvements

Company provided good management and good engineering for sit,good safety provided PPE kits ,yearly salary increment,monthly live salary,2years flight tickets

Pros

Free tee alwons

Cons

Time to time

Bad management

PROFESSIONALLY MISMANAGEMENTNo VisionNo navigation No respect Do not take staff inputsHiring and firing Many promises but no fulfillment of promises..

Values Driven Organisation with Distribution Management Expertise.

Excellent Positive Management. Value driven.Positive communication with commitments.Have been 1 st Rank performer as well Team builder with commitment always.

Pros

With better Human values & commitment

Cons

Conservative sometimes in policies on advancement.

Great Place to Work

Dynamic Work Many things related to work learned , specially professsional quality Good and Fair Management Awarded Great Place to work Salary increment My assigned task

Balance company

will mention it later on ... company follows as per labor law salary paid on-time without delays stable company and management is good learned a lot when it comes to management / code of ethics

An Organization to work with...award winner of Great Place to work

With my tenure of over 3 decades at Eros Group, a place where i gained sumptous knowledge in my professional life, made my career while company too grew forming its pillars in UAE and in African States, loved working with its team and learnt lot from my colleagues and the management team, overall had good balanced time..

Great work Place

Cleaning and checking stocks I learn a lot of thing like in electronic and work ethics the management is nice to us they always visit the area Workplace culture is nice and there's a lot of mix nationality so i can adopt easily Hardest part of my job is arranging all the stocks specially television it is so heavy to carry i enjoy a lot specially if there is a training i our company because you will learn some new technology in the field of electronics

Pros

training every month

Cons

salary

Secured place to work with good company values

Eros is a very secured, happy and good place to work. Management is very supportive of the employees well being and have been taking many initiatives in improving it further. People are very respectful of each other and a healthy environment where one can feel very comfortable. Work culture is very good and Management maintains a lot of transparency. Most enjoyable part of my job is being explorative and innovative. Salaries are paid on time.

Pros

Secured place to work, On time salaries

Cons

Low packages offered

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Eros Group?

People have nationality barrier

In the longer run is not healthy for employees..favoritism is happening amongst the group..leaves are not properly given plus the incentives benefits.

Cons

Not listening

Good for beginners

This organization is good for beginners. Once got experience then should move out ASAP. Company will not make any leaders they will make only followers especially the people who sitting as HODs and Managers. But having said that Good management with capable people with huge vision towards the business. Good HR head with set of incapable executives. And they will not treat you good. Salary structure very good for those people who are managers, Others are in Deep Blue Sea.

Pros

Cons

Lots of process in paper. Nothing in reality.

It is a great place to work.

I worked back office in the service center. I am dealing with customers daily and making sure that they are getting the best customer service. I learned a lot in this job especially handling different type of customers. Our management supports us in our work and at the same time giving our rights and even good benefits as an employee. All of us our treated fairly regardless of nationality. The hardest part of the job is when we are getting pressured due to workload but we are able to manage it at the end of the day. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we getting our customers satisfied and getting a good feedback from them.

Pros

programs like sportsfest and got talent, 2 days off

Good workplace culture

Eros Group is a very good company to work with. It had been a great learning experience ,the best part is the job culture and how much employees are engaged.

Pros

Cons

Benefits are less

productive and fund work place

really challenging environment, management really good. coming to salary part and benefits still need to improve. job safety is there

Pros

na

Cons

na

Job secured company

I learned lots of things, like warehouse management, people management, Audit procedures etc. Eros is process oriented company which is having predefined processes for each & every activity.

Pros

Sales incentive

Cons

Very low growth rate

Retail Marketing in its depth

I am proud that I worked with EROS for more than 4 years and could contribute to the growth of the retail wing. Great learning in a 360 degree approach as I was the only one handing the complete marketing strategy and operations for the division.

Pros

Retail Exposure, Agency Management

Cons

Slow growth

Excellent Work Culture. Work as Management Accountant

• Responsible for monthly reconciliation of all receivable & payable with Samsung Gulf Enterprise • Maintaining daily, bi-weekly & monthly reports and submitted to the management • Looking after the processing of all vendor payment related to various marketing activities • Handling activities pertaining to processing of Samsung LPO • Assisting Product Manager in Stock Forecasting.

The best Organization I have worked for.

A typical day at work would begin with a team briefing . A quick reminder on important points and pending activities from last days. I would then do a quick check on my calendar for the day schedules. I have review and verify the accuracy of the Daily sales and performance reports before sending it to top management. Eros Group has one of the most friendly working environments, with co-workers keen to support you both at work and personnel levels. Its always a balance between life and work and the breaks that we take to go bowling and monthly get-together were the most enjoyable part of the job.

open for sharing ideas

interaction with new clients every other day good incentive structure streamlined processes helpful colleagues getting the credit approved winning sales and closing projects

Cons

low morale for junior executives

Not Happy

Nothing special to write about dis company... working & management of dis company is worst... No body bothers about da employes...

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eros Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Eros Group