Eros Group

Eros Group Job Security & Advancement reviews

United Arab Emirates69 reviews

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

Working environment is average.

Company is good. Gained a good experience. Some Managers should appreciate the efforts of all staff those who work hard, not just their favourite ones.

Good Place to work.

Especially good for Freshers. Appropriate Trainings and Workshops conducted by professionals. Environment is collaborative and overall job satisfaction.

Na

Eros has a good work culture, however, it needs to pay more considering the fact that it makes its employees to multi tasking. It's a very good company to start your career in the UAE

Good company

Great company I worked as collections and delivery team in service center I was enjoying my work.the salary was not bad they gave me allowance my emp code was 5060

Values Driven Organisation with Distribution Management Expertise.

Excellent Positive Management. Value driven.Positive communication with commitments.Have been 1 st Rank performer as well Team builder with commitment always.

Pros

With better Human values & commitment

Cons

Conservative sometimes in policies on advancement.

ideas to improve workplace environment

Collaboration. “I love my job because everyone shares the same vision and is dedicated to the mission. ... Work-Life Balance. “I love that I have a great degree of control and freedom within my job. ... Autonomy. “I like the autonomy I have because my bosses allow me to innovate. ... Variety. ... Culture. ... Challenge. ... Helping Others.

Great place to work and to learn all the basics and upcoming challenges in future

A very good and relaxed place to work under Eros Group we learn many basic things under this brand and can e gain experience in different departments as Eros Group hasany brands under their distributor ship and job security is very good

Pros

Good place to leran many challenging things

Cons

Salary appraisals

An Organization to work with...award winner of Great Place to work

With my tenure of over 3 decades at Eros Group, a place where i gained sumptous knowledge in my professional life, made my career while company too grew forming its pillars in UAE and in African States, loved working with its team and learnt lot from my colleagues and the management team, overall had good balanced time..

Its Good company

Its Good company, Last 5 year I was working here, I need a change same time need more salary also that why I am looking for new job. I have good experience with my role.

Very Good

Happy place to work Good Company to Start your career I Retail Good Learnings about the process in retail Competitive Good Ambiance Receiving stocks and pulling it in is one of the hardest part specially small items and returning it to the supplier

Giving an opportunity to work abroad

Also one of the biggest electronics company in UAE and was given an opportunity to work with them and my pleasure to be with them for 6 years and company help to boost my confidence and gain more knowledge in retailing.

Pros

Yearly company outing

Cons

When keep on reducing the incentive

I"d love to work here but they give me a non renewal letter and my contract will finish this coming August 9, 2017. I have learned a lot beacause we always have product training.

Pros

free lunch

Very Good Company to Work and will recommend

Very Good place to Work and Professional approach. Would recommend if given a chance will work in Eros Group as 1st priority. Eros has given good learning and growth career path.

Good workplace culture

Eros Group is a very good company to work with. It had been a great learning experience ,the best part is the job culture and how much employees are engaged.

Pros

Cons

Benefits are less

It's a great place to work, where I have grown professionally & financially. Working for long years, learnt basic ethics of business through my bosses. Never left behind but instead corrected at times to achieve the common set goals in the company. In the company, always believe in team work and share every moment with equality.

Pros

Job description well defined

Benefits

I love my work

I feel that my skills and experience are a great fit for this position. the eros was really great one of Dubai Company. i never forgettable place

Retail Marketing in its depth

I am proud that I worked with EROS for more than 4 years and could contribute to the growth of the retail wing. Great learning in a 360 degree approach as I was the only one handing the complete marketing strategy and operations for the division.

Pros

Retail Exposure, Agency Management

Cons

Slow growth

fun to work in eros

overall nice company to work, culture is good. just luv to be the part of sports day, Eros got talent, and may other occasions!!

Pros

free lunches, chocolets

Cons

less increment in salary

learning

I feel for top learning this organisation is best of all . I learned alot of things here which will help me in growing in the professional field . Its a group of comanies and full of professional learnings.

Pros

Best learning exp

Cons

Salary is less

about the company

Efficient management with job security. A very friendly and supporting working environment with excellent support from all the departments.

Eros Group - Eros Digital Home

I've started to work as normal sales staff with Eros under Retail Business Group assigned in different Eros Digital stores across UAE. Within 1 year I've got promoted to store manager and achieved many awards for the outstanding contributions and performances in sales and retail store management. For the past 7 years in service with Eros, I learned a lot of thing and very much proud being a part of the organization. I used to do all the things from smartly dealing about sales and customer service concerns, administrative task, impressive merchandising, marketing campaign implementations and other task related to store operations. I openly shares my knowledge to my staff to motivate them, encourage them to work as team and show their best at all times where in these process it will leads them to a better future opportunities within or outside organization and the same time will help to maximize the sales potential of the store. The best part of Eros is the trust to its employees even to the lowest position of the organization. They always consider everyone to grow and give a chance to show their talents and skills to be successful to their career in the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eros Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Eros Group