Enova Facilities Management

Enova Facilities Management Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates43 reviews

comfortable work place with job security

Well-known company maintaining high standard in facility maintenance. Management they are taking care of employees. For new and experienced candidates it's a good opportunity to grow up in their career.

Pros

Free accomodation in abu dhabi site with car facility

Good management

Enova facility management is a good company in which I feel better working here according to someone else. Just like that I will keep working. I am sure one day I will get good result.

Cons

Best working environment in the region

- Great work-life balance- Employee Friendly atmosphere- Healthcare given importance- Great Learning- Fun with work given importance- Appreciative management team

Excellent Place to work

One of the best companies i worked. Professional Environment and great colleagues. Enjoyed every moment of my day in Enova. Strongly Recommended to All

Pros

Annual Bonus

Cons

Complicated Procedures

Always good as per t&c.

Myself it's better than other companies. They are making everyone as a good professionals. Around the uae it's a best and salary also standard and perfect time.

Pros

Free accommodation, transportation & kitchen facilities..

Cons

No long hours

Good company but some management people not good

Good company overall experience good but some management people not good company need to monitor the bahave of these people

I am happy as an Enovian

Enova is a good Facilities managemet company. I worked with this since 2 years. I found very good and helpful. Some time we facef chalenges and dificulties but overall good.

The management somehow was good esp dubai main

The management in abu dhabi was ridiculously bad slow and lack of communication, not giving proper benefits to the employee for everyone hope you guys see this review i wrote this to make sure you will not expect anything upon joining this company/ somehow good they are not deducting our salary but no salary increment at all maybe only in abu dhabi and many filipino was terminated i don't know what's the good reason.

Poor management 😞 don't care for their employees specially technicians relly underrated salary

If you are looking for the company that can help you grow with your skills then do not join this company as they have poor management specially abu dhabi, somehow the enova management has very Good vision but they hired indian management which was poorly manage/ lack of communication and strategy, politics was visible they care only to their people other nationalities will be rejected first.If this was manage by british or western people they will care about their employees they will give a good compensation. What i had experience back there was ridiculously not good at all. i finished my two years contract without receiving any salary increase, they've mentioned during interview that there was salary increment every six months those Indian folks lie alot. Everyone deserves to know the truth. Thanks for reading this review.Salary of cleaners on my previous site is way better than i have enova shouldn't give 2k Aed to the technician as it is not an easy task it need skills and talent to execute the task pretty well think of it management give themthe right salary.

I am a electrical technician i have 6 years experience in dubai

I am a electrical technician i have 6 years experience in dubai I have good knowledge in electrical work hospital projects so i want the job so ple

Pros

no need

Cons

8hours

The workplace culture and safety policy is good

Good company. Workplace culture is very good then flexible to work. Company health and safety policy is good. All the employees making good relationships with others

Best For MEP Services

I joined Enova as Elec-Tech. Now i am working as MEP Technician.Have gain lot of experience within one years.Work together enviroment.friendly to get experience.

It was one of the best working experience throughout my career

I learned alot during my tenure at Enova specifically from the finance head. Work culture is really good that motivates you give your best output, they recognize the hardwork and give growth accordingly which is the best part.

Poor management they don't care about their employee's concern.

Poor management they don't care about their employee's concern. No salary increment. They keep on transferring their employee not keeping in permanent project.

Fine somehow

Working with the client even its not your scope to satisfied the client Up to date salary but we need more or increasement Using PDA in every complain

Good

I want to share and learn more knowlege.i also doing any job in this company like painter and carpenter.ppm for hvac and i also boiler operator in our

Pros

Im willing to do other job

Cons

I depend the salary

Productive and learned alot of things

-typical day at work -met new people in FM industry -learned alot of things from trainings provided by leaning and dev't dept. -productive -learned how to do multi tasking

Nice environment and team engagement

It's a company you love to work with. Great work, great learning. You have great mentors to guide you. The best part is its open-door policy. I would love to mention a few lovely people I worked with. Our Head: Friendly, you can go and discuss anything with him. He is more a friend to you. He keeps motivating you to upskill you skill sets. You are pushed to give certifications but with proper guidance. Company bares...

Good company

overall good company and you can enhanced more your learning skill while working on this company. you will get training to improved your skill and the safety matters is very important on this company

Personal experience

ENOVA is a wonderful company which I came across my carrier. The company values each employees and their necessities and support to extend their carrier goals.

hardworking and no absent

My position is plumber technician but I working all around in my site I take advantage for me knowing some another job like electrical and a/c technician I'm happy to work in enova facilities management..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enova Facilities Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Enova Facilities Management