ENOC

ENOC Work-Life Balance reviews

United Arab Emirates59 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

it is a fast working environment and you will able to learn more year by year and you will be given a chance for a career growth.

i learned so much in this company, HACCP and anything of safety protocols, i also enjoy working with the peoples from different country you will be able to connect with their culture..

Pros

they pay overtime, free transpo, free accommodation and insuranc.

Cons

it’s overseas so you will miss your family.

Love your work and the rest will follow

Fucos your work , enjoy and be patient for a moody customer 😊 separate your work and personal life and love your work is the very important of the job

It’s was good

I had an experience in the filled of enoc and tasjeel was a very confronted company that they had us work hard and hard with the system and they had us work with other systems

Fun and challenging workplace with the sitemate

Greetings is a very important. Everyday i used to greet customers with the different nationalities. I learned so many things the standard training. Management are good and workplace culture are understanding. The hardest part of the job is facing and solving the complaints. The most enjoyable part of the job is to reached our targets and selling our promotions to got a prizes that was enjoyable and challenging for us.

Pros

got prizes

miss my ex-work place

multicultural friendly environment have a well work life balance everyone was helpful. engaged in different team building activities. Attending to phone calls, emails, preparation of documents according to the business requirements, attending to meetings with (different customers , managers and sales managers, finance and accounts department, Fujairah plant managers and team, and freight forwarders) on the enoc lubricant products , coordinating between the customer, factory or the plant, direct manager and sales managers, finance and accounts department, logistics department and freight forwarding agents. Management was very supportive on the new ideas which was brought in and would be used in order to improve the day to day work . trying to get all the work done on the same day within the short period of time as the working hours was until 3:00pm- 4:00pm (had to complete 8 hours of working in a day). The most enjoyable part of the job was I was busy, constantly working that I had no time to waste by getting the task done and following up with pending work from different departments or personals.

Pros

we always had celebration lunchs most thursdays.

Cons

they did not take me in as a permanent staff.

Fun working

Good company..but choosing for a better package for the well maintaing of my family wish to take my family with me .................. ...... .....

a good company

very fun company and securing the security of there employee and giving appreciation through promotion and giving incentives providing accommodation in friendly and secure place

Pros

allowances

Cons

Good place where you meet and interact with people each day

ENOC is a good company I have no regrets having joined it. I have learnt a lot from ENOC especially in customer service. I can relate with all kind of people well be it young and old and all nationalities. I have also learnt a lot of patience and resilience when it comes to relating with people. The management at ENOC is okay. I would say it depends on your boss as we have different kind of bosses from different nationalities so I would say it depends on an individual but when it comes to work related matters, all managers will be strict as they also have other authorities above them watching them. The most hardest part of my job is dealing with different kind of people especially clients and trying to understand them even if they are not in their best of moods. With time, I have managed to have patience and I'm always ready knowing that I will meet different kind of characters each day. The most enjoyable part of my job ironically is meeting new people with different kind of character each day. I learn something new each day. I also enjoy interacting with people as some of them really make your day

Pros

Tips

Cons

Stationed in one position for long hours makes me tired

Umm its a good place though the salary its abit worrying considering your effort n timeless working

atleast the company treats every staff fairly ... Every year there is a bonus which of kind motivates us the staffs... Also given one month allowance for vacation atleast to visit our families

Pros

Free accomodation n transport

Cons

Productive and fun work place

Very happening place where we meet everyday new challenges. Meeting with multi cultural people and able to handle customer problems very smoothly. Learned a lot about different products and distributors.

Pros

Friendly Work Environment

Cons

Night Shifts

Fun place to work

The job is based on 8 hour rotational shifts and also being able to serve customers to their satisfaction. The management is friendly also the workers. The hardest challenge is dealing with run away customers or lack of payment. Also the most enjoyable part is when being appreciated for the job done through awarding gifts,employee of the month awards.

Pros

Awards and Gifts from the company

Cons

very nice place to work and very kind supervisors and managers

same daily working routine , I learned many thing about the job and by giving good customer service and customer relation.. cashiering , merchandising, house keeping.. for the management they give what their employee needs and rights... there is no hard part if you know about your job and if you love your job..most enjoyable is when they giving awards to the best employee.

Pros

free accommodation and transportation and w/ food allowance

Cons

long hours of duty

not really good

different kind of customer everyday.some are nice sometimes angry customer.i learned to give patient to customer every day they came at station.my co-worker are from other country.

Nice working experience in my jobs

It's fun to work in my company. Too much things i was learned because of my boss and colleagues. The management is good and even my co-workers. NO words to say that I think I will consider as the hardest part in my work but only I want to try a new world and environment for a change and also i'm looking forward for a better opportunity. The smile, the talks and laughs that I had because of my friends, colleagues, and customers and also the experience, moments and what I've learned from them is the most enjoyable part.

work in enoc

i learned how to load the truck and check the levels and also i learned how to work with your friends the work is not to bad but i am not happy with the salary because its my life not there life what they want they can do with .

Pros

nothink

Cons

12 hours

good experince to being part of well reputed company.

having good experince working with ENOC, but i think its time to move on, every one is looking for better.

Pros

Cons

12 hoyrs

passionate in art of coffee making

have an eight hours duty a day . i've learned on how to make art while doing coffee and sandwiches at a given period of time. we are having 3 shifts per day.

Pros

different trainings attended

Cons

short breaks

enjoying at selling company promotions

im working 12 hours in a day ive learned how to get an nearly expiration product management for me is good they help me and kind with me the hardest part of my job is go outside in my store to do some delivery in summer seasons the most enjoyable is to selling a promotion of our company

Pros

free accomodation, transportation

Cons

Helping each other to work easy and safety.

i work this company enoc/eppco summer very very hot 45 to 50 celsus degree but i didnt surrender even thiers a lot of customer make crazy and complaint but i still calm because i love what my job is,, but even i far my family and relatives my co worker still enjoying and helping with me after and before of my work.

Pros

Cons

STRAIGHT DUTY ( 16 hours ).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ENOC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ENOC
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?