ENOC

United Arab Emirates59 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Nice place to work

Overall very nice place to work. They provide cab facility.. Every 2 months training about job related training..employees benifits.. Dislike No salary hike

it is a fast working environment and you will able to learn more year by year and you will be given a chance for a career growth.

i learned so much in this company, HACCP and anything of safety protocols, i also enjoy working with the peoples from different country you will be able to connect with their culture..

Pros

they pay overtime, free transpo, free accommodation and insuranc.

Cons

it’s overseas so you will miss your family.

Good people good management.

Excellent work mates, excellent good with good working environment. Salary is satisfactory. Company is broad and excellent management when it comes both staff and costumer..

Pros

Free meals on duty

enjoy

enoc is one of the good companies here in UAE due to that they pay equal in salary and the benefits can help you someday. and people in the main office are approachable and they are willing to help you on needs

It was stressfull of work

Its really very stressfull of work , no support from the management ,there is no process followed by management . they will transfer you with out information.

Pros

we get hardly 15 min brake

Cons

we have to work extra hours

Good

This company is good you can learn things that you dont now like cash handling, good salary ont time.. for the benifets if you want too go for vacation they will give you fligth ticket after two years.. and free accumodation.

Productive and good experience

Have a good experience Learned a lot about the country as well as the people Have a good dignity Seeking for better salary Good working atmosphere Good Accomodation by company

a good company

very fun company and securing the security of there employee and giving appreciation through promotion and giving incentives providing accommodation in friendly and secure place

Pros

allowances

Cons

Umm its a good place though the salary its abit worrying considering your effort n timeless working

atleast the company treats every staff fairly ... Every year there is a bonus which of kind motivates us the staffs... Also given one month allowance for vacation atleast to visit our families

Pros

Free accomodation n transport

Cons

Good company.but we need more money for our family

.a typical day at work.customer service .meet new people .enjoy the job. .new experience in working abroad .many lesson you can learned with the different people you meet with.

Pros

Free accomodation and transportation

Cons

8 hrs duty

very nice place to work and very kind supervisors and managers

same daily working routine , I learned many thing about the job and by giving good customer service and customer relation.. cashiering , merchandising, house keeping.. for the management they give what their employee needs and rights... there is no hard part if you know about your job and if you love your job..most enjoyable is when they giving awards to the best employee.

Pros

free accommodation and transportation and w/ food allowance

Cons

long hours of duty

Nice and friendly work place

Good environment at work and friendly nature. no pressure or stress at work and good culture with healthy people surroundings.

Pros

Free transport and accomadation

Cons

Normal hours

One of the best company.

One of the best company. In terms of learning & development you have to study on your own to continue learning. Management is supportive with a little bit strict, and co-workers are fun to be with but other nationalities are not that type of employee who will teach and help, you must learn to do it on your own. the hardest part of the job is finding those employee on your own without the use of address book. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting different kinds of people with different types of attitude.

Pros

in terms of salary

Cons

in terms of salary

fun

8 hours working. i have learn how to stand by my own. friendly co workers. the hardest part of my job is that when i go to work solo and do multi- tasking job. the most enjoyable part when i work with my workmates with full of team works.

work in enoc

i learned how to load the truck and check the levels and also i learned how to work with your friends the work is not to bad but i am not happy with the salary because its my life not there life what they want they can do with .

Pros

nothink

Cons

12 hours

Een bedrijf met een intelligente leiding.

Bij start van mijn werk, moest ik eerst de kas overnemen en vervolgens had ik de totale leiding over het filiaal.Dat waren zoveel werkzaamheden dat is hier niet te vermelden.( inkoop,hygiëne, controle, verkoop,presentatie) Als laatste de kas opmaken en bank klaarmaken. Eigenlijk te veel om op te noemen,ik ben daar begonnen achter de kassa en na 2 jaar had ik de totale leiding in het bedrijf. Een oliemaatschappij met een goede leiding. We werkte in een gezellig team. In Dubai is klachten behandelen van klanten erg gevoelig dat komt door de cultuur daar. Het leukste vond ik, dat ik snel ben opgeklommen naar assistente manager.

Pros

Gratis huis, elektriciteit, water en bewaking

Cons

De cultuur daar van de lokale bevolking

passionate in art of coffee making

have an eight hours duty a day . i've learned on how to make art while doing coffee and sandwiches at a given period of time. we are having 3 shifts per day.

Pros

different trainings attended

Cons

short breaks

enjoying at selling company promotions

im working 12 hours in a day ive learned how to get an nearly expiration product management for me is good they help me and kind with me the hardest part of my job is go outside in my store to do some delivery in summer seasons the most enjoyable is to selling a promotion of our company

Pros

free accomodation, transportation

Cultural Diversity

I learned more of cashiering job and great experience since its my first time to work abroad.

Pros

Tip

Cons

Salary

I would like to work at ENOC as Multipurpose Engineer as long as possible : I am the Mechanical Engineer also I am the Planning Engineer

At the ENOC there is so many opportunity for profesionals: I am a multipurpose engineer in aviation industry. I am well trained in new trades. I have all-around knowledge of aviation business and I understand questions of economic activity of airlines. I know how correctly to operate processes, to raise overall performance of the enterprise. I am a multifunctional (multipurpose) engineer. All my family now lives and works in Dubai: I would like to live with my family and certainly to work thereabout of my family. I can provide execution of any job/task after training and finishing on courses of preparation of experts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ENOC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ENOC
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?