ENOC

ENOC Management reviews

United Arab Emirates59 reviews

Clear

Good people good management.

Excellent work mates, excellent good with good working environment. Salary is satisfactory. Company is broad and excellent management when it comes both staff and costumer..

Pros

Free meals on duty

new experience

It was a new experience for me, the management at the practical level is good, the work is not pressureed, the working relationships contain a little bit of professionalism,

It was stressfull of work

Its really very stressfull of work , no support from the management ,there is no process followed by management . they will transfer you with out information.

Pros

we get hardly 15 min brake

Cons

we have to work extra hours

Standard and stable company

Standard Self Stability decision making responsibility Good Management Safe work place Smell of the gas All training is very enjoyable you will learn a lot of things

interesting company

the hardest part of the job was the management the most enjoyable part was the training provided by the company the work itself was automated therefore manpower was less

productive and fun workplace

I have learned Customer service and communication skills. Customer service is the care that a customer receives before, during and after a purchase. Good customer service is friendly and polite, and puts the customer first. It is very important in creating loyal customers but may well place great importance on customer-related as 'good client management skills' or 'the ability to build constructive relationships with clients' but essentially it boils down to customer service. Having experience of dealing with customer complaints and queries can give you useful examples of your problem solving and communication skills. Commercial awareness. This is also sometimes referred to as customer or business awareness, and any retail work experience is a great opportunity to develop it. Working under pressure. I have to stay calm and keep smiling as a big queue built up.What steps did you take to try and make sure customers weren’t kept waiting? Try to think of examples of how you coped at particularly busy times and how your attitude and approach made a difference. Working in a busy team. A supportive team ethos on the shop floor helps to create a good atmosphere for customers. Successful retail businesses depend on different teams working well together, so think both about your role in your team and how others in different teams depended on your work. Did you take part in team meetings and, if so, what did you contribute? Time management. Good time management is an important trait for the majority of graduate jobs and one that recruiters find very appealing. They want employees -

Very productive company.

Dedicated and innovative team player with excellent communication skills, analytical, coordination, problem solving, time management. Seek a challenging and experience related position where my knowledge and experience will have a valuable impact

Pros

accordingly

Cons

accordingly

Fun and challenging workplace with the sitemate

Greetings is a very important. Everyday i used to greet customers with the different nationalities. I learned so many things the standard training. Management are good and workplace culture are understanding. The hardest part of the job is facing and solving the complaints. The most enjoyable part of the job is to reached our targets and selling our promotions to got a prizes that was enjoyable and challenging for us.

Pros

got prizes

miss my ex-work place

multicultural friendly environment have a well work life balance everyone was helpful. engaged in different team building activities. Attending to phone calls, emails, preparation of documents according to the business requirements, attending to meetings with (different customers , managers and sales managers, finance and accounts department, Fujairah plant managers and team, and freight forwarders) on the enoc lubricant products , coordinating between the customer, factory or the plant, direct manager and sales managers, finance and accounts department, logistics department and freight forwarding agents. Management was very supportive on the new ideas which was brought in and would be used in order to improve the day to day work . trying to get all the work done on the same day within the short period of time as the working hours was until 3:00pm- 4:00pm (had to complete 8 hours of working in a day). The most enjoyable part of the job was I was busy, constantly working that I had no time to waste by getting the task done and following up with pending work from different departments or personals.

Pros

we always had celebration lunchs most thursdays.

Cons

they did not take me in as a permanent staff.

Fine place to work.

Customers come and go. Some good people. Some not really good. Very supportive management. Great competitive staffs working with. Enjoyable working place.

Good place where you meet and interact with people each day

ENOC is a good company I have no regrets having joined it. I have learnt a lot from ENOC especially in customer service. I can relate with all kind of people well be it young and old and all nationalities. I have also learnt a lot of patience and resilience when it comes to relating with people. The management at ENOC is okay. I would say it depends on your boss as we have different kind of bosses from different nationalities so I would say it depends on an individual but when it comes to work related matters, all managers will be strict as they also have other authorities above them watching them. The most hardest part of my job is dealing with different kind of people especially clients and trying to understand them even if they are not in their best of moods. With time, I have managed to have patience and I'm always ready knowing that I will meet different kind of characters each day. The most enjoyable part of my job ironically is meeting new people with different kind of character each day. I learn something new each day. I also enjoy interacting with people as some of them really make your day

Pros

Tips

Cons

Stationed in one position for long hours makes me tired

Fun place to work

The job is based on 8 hour rotational shifts and also being able to serve customers to their satisfaction. The management is friendly also the workers. The hardest challenge is dealing with run away customers or lack of payment. Also the most enjoyable part is when being appreciated for the job done through awarding gifts,employee of the month awards.

Pros

Awards and Gifts from the company

Cons

very nice place to work and very kind supervisors and managers

same daily working routine , I learned many thing about the job and by giving good customer service and customer relation.. cashiering , merchandising, house keeping.. for the management they give what their employee needs and rights... there is no hard part if you know about your job and if you love your job..most enjoyable is when they giving awards to the best employee.

Pros

free accommodation and transportation and w/ food allowance

Cons

long hours of duty

One of the best company.

One of the best company. In terms of learning & development you have to study on your own to continue learning. Management is supportive with a little bit strict, and co-workers are fun to be with but other nationalities are not that type of employee who will teach and help, you must learn to do it on your own. the hardest part of the job is finding those employee on your own without the use of address book. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting different kinds of people with different types of attitude.

Pros

in terms of salary

Cons

in terms of salary

Nice working experience in my jobs

It's fun to work in my company. Too much things i was learned because of my boss and colleagues. The management is good and even my co-workers. NO words to say that I think I will consider as the hardest part in my work but only I want to try a new world and environment for a change and also i'm looking forward for a better opportunity. The smile, the talks and laughs that I had because of my friends, colleagues, and customers and also the experience, moments and what I've learned from them is the most enjoyable part.

Alot of experience acquired good environment

Advising & serving customers. Processing payments. Assisting customers in order to help them find what they need. Ensuring stock levels are well maintained. Promoting store cards or special offers. Providing customers with information on pricing and product availability. Arranging window displays. Handling customer complaints or handing customers on to management. Co workers were great . hardest part is working for longer hours at time for consecutive days most enjoyable part was doing what I love.

Pros

provided accomodation and transport

Cons

long working hours

Supportive and committed colleagues and immediate leaders

It is very fulfilling that what i have developed for the company has been appreciated by the management. I have learned all the operational techniques that the company has provided for the achievement of the business goals. The management is supportive yet there are some concerns that were not addressed immediately. My co-workers were supportive too but in some cases there are still people who might envy and jealous of what has been achieved by one. The hardest part of the job is when going to field because there was no transportation provided but the most enjoyable part is when i meet new people of different nationalities who are willing to learn and be coached for their own personal growth and development.

Een bedrijf met een intelligente leiding.

Bij start van mijn werk, moest ik eerst de kas overnemen en vervolgens had ik de totale leiding over het filiaal.Dat waren zoveel werkzaamheden dat is hier niet te vermelden.( inkoop,hygiëne, controle, verkoop,presentatie) Als laatste de kas opmaken en bank klaarmaken. Eigenlijk te veel om op te noemen,ik ben daar begonnen achter de kassa en na 2 jaar had ik de totale leiding in het bedrijf. Een oliemaatschappij met een goede leiding. We werkte in een gezellig team. In Dubai is klachten behandelen van klanten erg gevoelig dat komt door de cultuur daar. Het leukste vond ik, dat ik snel ben opgeklommen naar assistente manager.

Pros

Gratis huis, elektriciteit, water en bewaking

Cons

De cultuur daar van de lokale bevolking

enjoying at selling company promotions

im working 12 hours in a day ive learned how to get an nearly expiration product management for me is good they help me and kind with me the hardest part of my job is go outside in my store to do some delivery in summer seasons the most enjoyable is to selling a promotion of our company

Pros

free accomodation, transportation

My Tasks

• Assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.• Developing and implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.

Enjoy working

My day at work starts with e-mail checking for reports sending to head office and if any instruction from head office and my line manager. The rest with supervising , staff scheduling,customer complaints handling ,briefing,banking, supplier handling and so on.Learned customer service focus, administration work etc.Management no comments.Colleague ok fine. From different nationalities enjoy working with them.The hardest part of the job is to work as a night shift supervisor.Challenging is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ENOC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ENOC