ENOC

ENOC Culture reviews

United Arab Emirates59 reviews

Clear

it is a fast working environment and you will able to learn more year by year and you will be given a chance for a career growth.

i learned so much in this company, HACCP and anything of safety protocols, i also enjoy working with the peoples from different country you will be able to connect with their culture..

Pros

they pay overtime, free transpo, free accommodation and insuranc.

Cons

it’s overseas so you will miss your family.

interesting company

the hardest part of the job was the management the most enjoyable part was the training provided by the company the work itself was automated therefore manpower was less

Too much stress inenoc

Emirates National Oil Company Limited (ENOC) L.L.C. is a leading integrated global oil and gas player operating across the energy sector value chain. A wholly owned company of the Government of Dubai, ENOC was initially established in 1993. Since our formation we have made significant contributions to Dubai's continued drive towards economic diversification and sustainable development. The ENOC Group comprises more than 30 related subsidiaries involved in refining, lubricant blending, storage, aviation and retail. Servicing thousands of customers across 60 markets, we employ a workforce of over 9,000 employees and are deploying our world-class customer service, latest innovations and technologies and best practices towards the UAE's social and economic development.

Pros

Cons

Long working hours

Fun and challenging workplace with the sitemate

Greetings is a very important. Everyday i used to greet customers with the different nationalities. I learned so many things the standard training. Management are good and workplace culture are understanding. The hardest part of the job is facing and solving the complaints. The most enjoyable part of the job is to reached our targets and selling our promotions to got a prizes that was enjoyable and challenging for us.

Pros

got prizes

Fine place to work.

Customers come and go. Some good people. Some not really good. Very supportive management. Great competitive staffs working with. Enjoyable working place.

Fun place to work

The job is based on 8 hour rotational shifts and also being able to serve customers to their satisfaction. The management is friendly also the workers. The hardest challenge is dealing with run away customers or lack of payment. Also the most enjoyable part is when being appreciated for the job done through awarding gifts,employee of the month awards.

Pros

Awards and Gifts from the company

Cons

Nice and friendly work place

Good environment at work and friendly nature. no pressure or stress at work and good culture with healthy people surroundings.

Pros

Free transport and accomadation

Cons

Normal hours

Nice working experience in my jobs

It's fun to work in my company. Too much things i was learned because of my boss and colleagues. The management is good and even my co-workers. NO words to say that I think I will consider as the hardest part in my work but only I want to try a new world and environment for a change and also i'm looking forward for a better opportunity. The smile, the talks and laughs that I had because of my friends, colleagues, and customers and also the experience, moments and what I've learned from them is the most enjoyable part.

Supportive and committed colleagues and immediate leaders

It is very fulfilling that what i have developed for the company has been appreciated by the management. I have learned all the operational techniques that the company has provided for the achievement of the business goals. The management is supportive yet there are some concerns that were not addressed immediately. My co-workers were supportive too but in some cases there are still people who might envy and jealous of what has been achieved by one. The hardest part of the job is when going to field because there was no transportation provided but the most enjoyable part is when i meet new people of different nationalities who are willing to learn and be coached for their own personal growth and development.

fun

8 hours working. i have learn how to stand by my own. friendly co workers. the hardest part of my job is that when i go to work solo and do multi- tasking job. the most enjoyable part when i work with my workmates with full of team works.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ENOC?

Een bedrijf met een intelligente leiding.

Bij start van mijn werk, moest ik eerst de kas overnemen en vervolgens had ik de totale leiding over het filiaal.Dat waren zoveel werkzaamheden dat is hier niet te vermelden.( inkoop,hygiëne, controle, verkoop,presentatie) Als laatste de kas opmaken en bank klaarmaken. Eigenlijk te veel om op te noemen,ik ben daar begonnen achter de kassa en na 2 jaar had ik de totale leiding in het bedrijf. Een oliemaatschappij met een goede leiding. We werkte in een gezellig team. In Dubai is klachten behandelen van klanten erg gevoelig dat komt door de cultuur daar. Het leukste vond ik, dat ik snel ben opgeklommen naar assistente manager.

Pros

Gratis huis, elektriciteit, water en bewaking

Cons

De cultuur daar van de lokale bevolking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ENOC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ENOC
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?