Engel & Völkers

Engel & Völkers Job Security & Advancement reviews

United Arab Emirates14 reviews

Clear
3.2Job Security & Advancement

Fun working place but no structured approach and/or stringent processes

It is definitely a fun workplace and there is a lot of room to grow, however, this is not done in a structured approach. I have been with the brand for X number of years and haven't seen competitive people hired or existing in the company

Pros

Job Security

Cons

No structured approach to growth plan

Professional, Ethical, low turnover of staff. Great Managers/T/A

Best company I have ever had the pleasure to work for.. It will be hard to beat. I always received my commissions on time every month without fail (5-7 days turn around) which is amazing in Dubai! Most companies pay within 30-40 days. The support here is second to none, nothing is to much trouble. The Marketing was always professional, I couldn't ask for more from anyone.

Pros

Views of the Palm from the office.

Cons

5% Vat added in January.

I dont have much to say about this company

The company was just ok, they made me redundant in a very bad fashion but it was overall fine. I enjoyed being in administration.

Terrible company

NO security very unprofessional work place and management. I would never recommend this company to any one else and they gave me no notice of my redundancy.

Proactive sales

working outdoor with new and old clients farming farming farming farming TBA TBA TBA TBA It is my personal opinion and will not be mentioned in public. for someone who is interested to know about it can contact me privately.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Engel & Völkers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Engel & Völkers Reviews by Location

• Engel & Völkers
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?