Engel & Völkers

Engel & Völkers Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates14 reviews

Fun working place but no structured approach and/or stringent processes

It is definitely a fun workplace and there is a lot of room to grow, however, this is not done in a structured approach. I have been with the brand for X number of years and haven't seen competitive people hired or existing in the company

Pros

Job Security

Cons

No structured approach to growth plan

esteemed organization with good environment

it was an commission based job in engel & volkers , they did provide good sales support to property consultant . it was a multcultural environment in the company .

no security of job

there is no room for improvement.HR management is very biased when it comes to employee issues. rules and policies often change which results confusion to employees.no genuine support to uplift employees.

Great work environment

company runs on trust and transparency open-door policy Great owners that care about their people. Great work-life balance. Excellent people to work with.

Worse management ever

Unhealthy agressive environment. Ready to stab each other in thr back and management encouraging it. Admin is helpfull and im time, amazing photofraphers. Its a shame management is so poor.

Pros

Admin staff and photographers are good

Cons

Unprofessionalism of management

International and professional company

I got well training, specially trainer came from Germany for 5 days training and it was so productive and oriented towards real estate and it's way for working.

Professional, Ethical, low turnover of staff. Great Managers/T/A

Best company I have ever had the pleasure to work for.. It will be hard to beat. I always received my commissions on time every month without fail (5-7 days turn around) which is amazing in Dubai! Most companies pay within 30-40 days. The support here is second to none, nothing is to much trouble. The Marketing was always professional, I couldn't ask for more from anyone.

Pros

Views of the Palm from the office.

Cons

5% Vat added in January.

Amazing Company

High end quality and management. Trustworthy and dependable. Professionals and quality are unquestionable. Overall amazing environment, work - life balance and management the best I have ever seen by far.

Pros

Management and CEO

Productive and Motivational workplace

Everyone is constantly buzzing with excitement to get work done and achieve higher in terms of cracking deals with clients as well as help each other achieve their best on a daily basis.

Pros

Fun Environment, No closed doors, Constant Interaction

Cons

Flexible working hours can lead to a long day

Multicultural company with corporate but friendly environment

Typical day consists of finishing required tasks for the day, interacting and communicating with different people on the company including the Managing Director. Being able to apply my skills and improve them in a rich environment provided me the confidence and ability to grow in the HR industry. The hardest part of the job is maintaining good communication with clients, we need to ensure them that as Human Resource we take care of the them but at the same time, this is the most enjoyable part of the job. we need to assure them that as they enter the company, we assist them in the beginning,during as well as when they decide to further enhance their skills in a different company. As HR, we are in charge of their well being, their comfort and their security in the company.

Pros

great people, friendly faces, organized system, opportunity for cultural learning

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Engel & Völkers?

I dont have much to say about this company

The company was just ok, they made me redundant in a very bad fashion but it was overall fine. I enjoyed being in administration.

Summary

The most important in the role of a Property consulting is to stay focus and know what is the best for your clients within the area you are responsible for, delegating via referrals to the wide network of colleagues in case is needed. It is all about networking and building good relations within the dynamic environment of Dubai.

Terrible company

NO security very unprofessional work place and management. I would never recommend this company to any one else and they gave me no notice of my redundancy.

Proactive sales

working outdoor with new and old clients farming farming farming farming TBA TBA TBA TBA It is my personal opinion and will not be mentioned in public. for someone who is interested to know about it can contact me privately.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Engel & Völkers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Engel & Völkers Reviews by Location

• Engel & Völkers
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?