EnerMech UAE LLC

EnerMech UAE LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates7 reviews

Very good

Review Summary: Day shieft To increase my expertised of new technology The management to respect right of the welfare of employee a good benifets The workplace culture to give respect to its other foreign national The hardest of the job not to foot in your mind

Western culture

Good service for clients and customers, well known oil and gas service company in uae as well as gcc. We have various departments likes cranes, valves, hydraulics, ppu.

Best company to work for

One of the best company to work for Highly recommended Purely multinational culture They tale well care of employees in terms of training developments

Fun work place with mixed cultural background

A typical day at EnerMech consists of working from morning till evening with positive fun loving people around you I learned values of people at different levels of management and it will help me in my future prospects Management of EnerMech is always fair and transparent Workplace culture is really nice and fun to be around Hardest part of the job was when economic downturn hit us and we were streamlining our workforce to adapt the new phase Enjoyable part of the job is people who shared their experience in trouble shooting problems on jobs

Very interesting place to work, multi national company with lots of competition and advancement

Very good and a lot to learn, support high level of safety and empower workers to grow in their field. Mostly in the oil and Gas Industry, we are a force to reckon and very competitive. Good trainings to technicians, and supportive management.

Productive and Fun Place

It was great working in a company like EnerMech Where all Scottish,Indians and different kind of people work together like a team.Very friendly environment.Unfortunately due to the downfall of Oil prices companys position is not stable as before.

No comment

I fail to see why you request this information. Also, it is posed as 'Would you like to review Enermech?' but it seems that I have no choice in the matter.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EnerMech UAE LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

EnerMech UAE LLC Reviews by Location

• EnerMech UAE LLC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?