Emirates Transport

Emirates Transport Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates110 reviews

اچھی

It is a very good company. It has a great staff. It is also very good but the salary should be above Rs. 4,000 as it does not provide accommodation in the company.

Okay about the day offs but the salary is really poor

Well day offs are really okay,aside from the salary is really low and can’t even help to provide all your needs,stress yes,but I worked there for 10 years…only day offs and easy job in the school bus are actually I like but the salary and their way how to manage the company are poor..

If you are not one of them them u are out

I don't recommend, they treat u as if u are an uneducated person they make fun of u and spread rumors, they will not appreciate yur work and sometimes present it as if was theirs, no support is available there and the salary is low

Fair place to work

HIRING PROCESS; The hiring process takes long and the management is un responsive mostly Abu Dhabi branch every time you have issue its hard for them to solve it they refer to Dubai. So bare in mind that the whole process can take more than 2 and half months. RESIGNATION; In case of resignation/termination the cancellation process takes long. You can get cancelled after 1month from your last day of working and after paying all the pending dues you owe to the company in cash. END OF SERVICE BENEFIT; They usually give gratuity after cancellation and you can take 1-3 months to get it if at all you are lucky otherwise some don't get.

Pros

Good fleet

Cons

In case you resign cancellation takes long and benefits takes 1-3 months

Good

Emirates transport job is very best for employers good salaries good 8 hour work 2 days off on a week thay given uniform yearly bonus...................

Work in Abu dhabi

Emirates Transport is a good company, salary on time this is my second year working with emirates transport is a school bus driver in baniyas, Thanks

Stressfull, no motivation, no value of yours,

Absulutely life in stress and worst operation collabaration with driver, Never ever expect positive words from operation. All kind of charges like: scrach vehicle, faulty accident, previsa fee, exit entry expence. medical, permit card, even for visa cancellation charge, All kind of traffic find in full charge(most of them they pay in discount to the government but you will include to pay in full amount), No any off day ( you need to pretend and bring sick leave to any off day), I never seen they smiling while talking with driver. Always talk like we are bothering and disturbing them, No single strategy to motivate employee at all.

Pros

All by self

Cons

Long hour duty, untill you meet your target.

It's easy to work but the thing is no productive

For 3 years I work in Emirates Transport was cool very light works just to supervised students inside the bus. I have additional work in school but they are not acknowledged our work there no extra benefits. But the good things in our company has a lot of holidays that we can spend more rest at home. Im happy to work them.

Pros

Sometimes we have free foods

Cons

Short break, waiting for so long insidw the school

As a government company, they having long procedures for each step.

Emirates Transport is a government organization, and they are always trying to provide good service with high quality to their clients. And always asking for their clients to provide their feedback to understand their needs.

Abu dhabi airport taxi

Very poor management in Emirates transport abu dhabi airport taxi section I spend 5 years in abu dhabi air port section and these 5 years are very bad experience for me even in end they didn't give me my end of work payment

The most enjoyable part of this job is that you don't have to do nothing...that's the main part

Company is good as compare to the company management. Fixed duty hours with less salary package. Salary comes on time which is good thing. Work load is not too much.

Pros

Duty hours

About driving

Emirates transport excellent service provide to customer, all services staff verry helpful& friendly, I will tri to work this company in future, thax Emirates transport owner who made this big company in united Arab Emirates ,

Pros

Driver

Cons

Dharms

Emirates transport is a good company dey are do well

Emirates transport is a good company. Dey are paying salary intime. Emirates transport is good work. I personally am beg Dem for accommodation pls help

It was good working there.. I do love being with children and I enjoyed having a conversation to them while traveling. I have a good environment there

I do have good experience in my previous company I do receive award and appreciation through my years their. I do love traveling and working with children as well

fantastic

Overall rating very good Job Work/Life Balance very good Salary/Benefits very good Job Security/Advancement very good Management very good Job Culture very good

Driving and delivery

About 12hours working. Not able to study new things. They won't care for employees. Specially project head. They won't give permission to meet higher authority. Even HR... Poor handling.

I'm working with Emirates transport from last 5 years only if I have issue that's still they didn't increase our salary.. So I think they have to increase salary for their employees every year by UAE law..

Expect unconsiderate, racist, and rude people in this work ambiance

If you are planning to work here. Expect these: -after first 3 months before you get your salary -you are the one who will pay for the processing of your visa/residence id, license permit/rta card. -you will be easily get deductions/fines when you have mistakes. -health insurance is in very low class. cannot use

Na

Emirates Transport is a good place to work and have good experience. Emirates Transport is a federal Establishment which has many locations all over UAE.

fun with different attitude of children

I used to wake up early morning to get ready of myself,picking up children from their home droping to school.And in school I am assisting them in class,to their lessons and work book,play time,and breaktime.I learned a lot on how to hold temper and patience.I easily adopt their culture also.In myself I learned to manage my time.The hardest part is on how to control them when they are fighting to other students.And the enjoyable part of my job is when you see them growing up in their knowledge and you see they are improving in their lesson.

Pros

short timing

Cons

salary small

excellent

It was great atmosphere to gain knowledge,were you can learn things to tackle in your life. I have learned flow of work form entry to exit. most enjoyable part of the job is being busy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emirates Transport. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Emirates Transport
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?