Emirates Technical and Thermal System

Emirates Technical and Thermal System Pay & Benefits reviews

United Arab Emirates11 reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

its a construction related company so it defense on site.

It was first company in my life. they were really good compare to others company in UAE. they pay the salary in timely manner and if you want to quite the job they gives complete account.

Pros

everything is free

Cons

8 hours plus over time.

Work is very challenging but with very fun environment

Working abroad give me lot of learning especially with the culture of the country that i have work for also my office mate since we came from different background /culture.

Cons

long hours/ delayed salary

Productive & active at work

1. Everyday of work is hectic due to the site's requirement. Work is fast phased. 2. Not much to learn since I've been working in stores for almost 16 years now. 3. Management is typical.

Pros

Good working conditions

Cons

Late salary

Leadership

Individual leadership has to be shown to control the whole projects of Health and Safety. Having lots of pressure from management even thought working with ETTS is good for me

Pros

Free lunch and Transportation

Work Nature

Working with this company is good, i have freedom to take my decision about the safety rules and regulations at work site and getting more information in related to safety, And the duty time in this company is much better than my previous two companies. Timing of duty is 8 am to 5 pm.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Not so long hours of duty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emirates Technical and Thermal System. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Emirates Technical and Thermal System Reviews by Location