Emirates Technical and Thermal System

Emirates Technical and Thermal System Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates11 reviews

its a construction related company so it defense on site.

It was first company in my life. they were really good compare to others company in UAE. they pay the salary in timely manner and if you want to quite the job they gives complete account.

Pros

everything is free

Cons

8 hours plus over time.

Very good

Emirates Technical and Thermal System is a very good company for Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire Fighting works and i experience an excellent and supportive management staff.

ETTS is a MEP Contractor for high rise, villas, sub station and tc.

i work with the company for almost 3 years but when the construction business went down they started to remove employees. they advise the employees to search for job before the are going to cancel the visa which is a better choice for us.

comfortable to work but little for educate the employees and engineers

Overall is ok but struggling sometimes while dealing with the engineers and managers for make them understand the culture of health and safety at work

Work is very challenging but with very fun environment

Working abroad give me lot of learning especially with the culture of the country that i have work for also my office mate since we came from different background /culture.

Cons

long hours/ delayed salary

Productive with time management

I begin most days coming into our jobsite as early as i can to make sure everything is ready before i start. The majority of my task is to in install , check and maintenance .As welder, there is no doubt in opportunity to travel and to be hired that having more offers in any industries. The management is fair enough in providing us our needs during working hours. They are always checking and conducting the safeness for the workers. The hardiest part of my job is when it comes to problem solving

Pros

free accomodation and transportation

Cons

humidity

A full promising Company

love your job and not your company because you never know when your company will stop loving you.ETTS is a progressive company until such time we were under the management of AJB that's started all the misfortune.

Pros

free transportation

Cons

terminating employment contract in a very surprise way

Uneducated seniors with demotivational skills

There's a old format to treat workers. All departments follows that rules and believes that they have no solution and will not update their format too. Workers gets only harassment when needed help. They feels workers is animal in 21th century.

Pros

Free food 3rd class

Productive & active at work

1. Everyday of work is hectic due to the site's requirement. Work is fast phased. 2. Not much to learn since I've been working in stores for almost 16 years now. 3. Management is typical.

Pros

Good working conditions

Cons

Late salary

Leadership

Individual leadership has to be shown to control the whole projects of Health and Safety. Having lots of pressure from management even thought working with ETTS is good for me

Pros

Free lunch and Transportation

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Emirates Technical and Thermal System?

Work Nature

Working with this company is good, i have freedom to take my decision about the safety rules and regulations at work site and getting more information in related to safety, And the duty time in this company is much better than my previous two companies. Timing of duty is 8 am to 5 pm.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Not so long hours of duty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emirates Technical and Thermal System. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Emirates Technical and Thermal System Reviews by Location

• Emirates Technical and Thermal System
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?