Emirates Taxi

Emirates Taxi Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates36 reviews

Great experience

Ensuring the vehicle was clean and managing traffic rules.I learnt about teamwork,patience,accountability.Work place culture was great. Hardest part of the job is reaching your target bearing at night customers would be less.The most enjoyable part was getting to know new places and meet different people and interacting with them.

Pros

Trainings

Cons

low commission percentages on salaries, no off days

Yas island reem island al raha Beach

All over good in emirate taxi life and existing rules and locution Emirates taxi i pay salary good company said all time sapot for driver sid life insurance

Nothing for fun only work during my period

I have developed the driving for new drivers that why the company got the first level in lowest accident between the others . The work with them was good but not fair.

Ready to work

Am very hard working person with working experience in uae, And I promise to abide by the rules and regulations of the company, And I also promise to be faithful with my follow coworkers.

Satisfied.

Being as a taxi in uae specially in abudhabi helps me a lot of knowledge and exlerienced on the road. i enhance my drivings skills and became more defensive and traffuc law abider as a driver. overall as a emirates taxi driver in abudhabi is great experienced for me and will serve as a benefits for me as a driver.

productive and fun work place

Accomplished business value creator and HR specialist offering over 22 years’ experience in the areas of Strategic Planning and HR Strategies & Practices such as Manpower Planning, Recruitment Plan & Cost Control, Talent Acquisition, Organisational Development, Performance Management and continuous performance improvement across the Transportation, Construction, oil and gas, manufacturing, tourist and trading industries. Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) and a multifaceted professional with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. Highly skilled in developing organisational HR strategy aligned with business needs and employee’s aspirations. Competent in developing human resource planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps along with specific programmes to fill the gaps. Remarkable ability to relate to people at all levels of seniority while developing strategic HR plans to recruit and retain the best possible talent, including direct involvement with C-Level positions.

Would recommend it to any one

A good company provided me with basic training and defensive driving techniques. Provided me with information about different locations in UAE, use of Google maps, car mantainance and so many other good things that can help keep me on road

Below average

Below average across all areas. Conditions on the ground different from what's agreed on in the contract. Training department personnel very good.

Productive and has to achieve target requirement

Company is good and am thankful to have work experience at Emirates Taxi. In time of booking required, I promptly attending all the calls and queries.

At my former job {Emirates taxi} is I learnt how to welcome everyone with good peasantry

I'm compose this my review concerning what I have experienced in my former job {Emirates taxi}. The company as really helped me financially, And I do appreciate the management. May Almighty Allah continue to bless you

bad management.

long hours working to meet target everyday, No off days. Bad company to work with. descrimination among other employees. The company put more pressure on there drivers to meet target.

Pros

No pros

Cons

long hours working

So many problems from excessive accidents charges, fuel charges and other problems have to face for maintenance, maintenance services very poor and badly managed.

Pros

Better than nothing

Cons

Don't join if you're salary is more than 2000 AED in current jobs

Very poor management

Accident charges are minimum 2500/- . There is no response in driver care . Ridiculous fuel charges. Low commission rates. Wasting driver's time in additional training.

Cons

suitable for currency lower than AED

Absolutely not for people whom their country's currency is bigger than AED as the basic salary is very low and considered as a labor working as a taxi driver there.

Am in need of a taxi job

Am in Dubai for over 4 mouth and am in need of a taxi job, am told Emirates taxi is collecting new drivers, I hope you can collect me because am 22 years

Taxi driver at Emirates taxi

Bad management.They treating drivers like a dog.I faced only problem with management.12 hour duty ok for me. But management deducting salary called excess fuel.I think national taxi better for passengers and drivers.

Pros

Cons

Cruel management.illegal salary dedactions.Worst of time and our life.

Normal

The work is normal but the salary is not enough for me. As a human being you should improve in life so if you can give the opportunity in your company

Pros

No lunch

Understanding and hardworking staff

Morning I check my mails after noting the revenue and the bank statement is reviewed. Keeping this I prepare the cash flow for th day and sent to manager and GM. Then prepare the MIS reports on the revenue earned and the fleet utilization report. Then approve the bills processed and the journals passed. Meanwhile update bank reco and check with the cash flow balance daily. In the afternoon check the final settlement/ Vacation of employees and check any urgent bill payment to be made to the suppliers. The enjoyable part is that all the staff was co operative and very understanding along with my Boss.

Pros

Conducive atmosphere for work

daily remission of collections

day to day driving observation of UAE traffic rules and regulations good customers services good command of english safe driviing good communication skills

Worst Company

Good Name But Not Good Company to work for as a Taxi Driver. Agent will promote this company as the best but you shall understand all rotten issues from HR, Operations to Driver Care as well as Fleet supervisors. Drivers has to work like a machine to get paid, Mind you! salary is commission based, so Don't expect a constant pay, Don't expect any career growth. Employees work under stressful conditions. If you are a graduate and a driver from improving economic country dont work with this company, You will regret in your entire days as if you are in Prison. Better get hired else were in a private company as normal driver or house driver with reasonable salary+Accomodation+ bonus/Overtimes+ Proper treatment and scheduled leave/Holidays. Even a security Job is much better than being a Taxi Driver in Abu Dhabi. Be Alert, Open your eyes, Research and dont be trapped by agencies chocolate Words.

It was a good experience working with this company.

It was may first experience in the UAE, I always worked hard to make a good being in the UAE, but still when i completed my contract, i found i had to move on for something better.

Pros

Cons

12 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emirates Taxi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Emirates Taxi