Emirates NBD logo
Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates534 reviews

Productivity

Depends on the manager ur work the entire culture depends, but management and office environment is awesome place to work, one of the best place to work in UAE,

Pros

Good and adequate training

Cons

Work stability

Good

Overall satisfactory....working with Enbd is we feel more secure, comfortable, and overall good payables. Good atmosphere, good management, my review rating is 5/5

productive and fruitful so much

it's an amazing exp. to work in ENBD starting from the variety of culture and the strong training with the full support from the management all the time.. this is all aside the good benefits of salary and other benefits as "transportation- training - home loan - study loan - car loan - personal loan" all of that make the exp. there are really amazing however the work in sales environment is still stress.

Pros

transportation - loans with very low interest %

Cons

high target - no over time however you have to extend your hours to achieve the target

Great experience Multi- cultured environment Dynamic work culture Fast- paced Learning ground Importance to self development Trainings provided Thank you

Pros

Great team

Cons

Unstructured at times

Good Place to work as you gain experience and exposure to the market.It was a bit stressful as of the working hours capacity. The staff was friendly and helping.

Highly unvertain job environment full of politics

I worked twice once as AM in tanfeeth ENBD as FTE but after completing my probition period my cotract along with peers were ended for no reason. I hunt job for six months on tanfeeth visa they again hire me on contract as a temp with same salary and again ended it up after 1 year and i was asked to leave. This organization usualu hire people and once there work done they fire witimmediate effect

It had a good experience

Work in emiratesnbd bank gives a lot of experience it's a good management all systems is digital also the company development her employees by giving training. It's successful bank

very Good

one of the best organization to work . You will get the best working culture in this bank . People are so much professional . Best place to work . I will highly recommended to work in this bank . I have my best memories in working with this bank ,Really best place to work .

Management should be okay if they know the person who manages per team. Also, racism is always present but overall the company is good with the benefits for their people.

Working with ENBD was rewarding, growth-learning, challenging coupled with some stressful moments on the side

My 8 years working experience with ENBD has helped me be a better person. It has shaped my personality as well being able to work with different nationalities having different cultures and characters. I've learned to be more patient and to listen to people's needs. Though there were times that I'd been stressed (due to sales targets) but at the end of the day, I still feel good, realizing that I was somehow able to help other people with their needs.

Jobs at Emirates NBD

See more jobs

Very interested to work back with ENBD

Be a part of respected Corporation that offers experience and challenge with encouraging environment and competition to enhance my knowledge and to improve my career potential, willing to become associated with a Corporation in which I may work to my highest potential.

Banker for a day

Banker for a Day is a one-day internship program Met with branch employees to learn more about the job functions including Teller Services, Relationship Management, Business Management, Processing, and Customer Service.

I love my job.

My total tenure is good and my bosses and colleges are very help full and co-operative. ENBD help me to complete my dreams. I wish to join back my previous organisation again.

Productive.

- Convenience time. - Training provided. - Good management. - Multi-national, - pressure and serious. - Easy communication. - Internal communication is up-to-date.

Nice place to work

The company has a good culture, offers work life balance, a conducive work environment, it is keen on agile methodology and adopting new technologies. Very good structure and easy to locate relevant templates based on the methodology employed by the projects. Collaborative, knowledgeable peers and business partners, made the experience elevating and fun.

Emirates nbd bank reviews

dont have much to say but is good organization comparing with other companies and banks but not easy to get opportunity for promotion and am not satisfying

Good organization

Good organization for the people who wants to work with the teams and nice environment.You will learn new things and those who want to work in UAE I will recommend

Productive and Fun working

company is open to innovation and readily adopts latest technology. I love the fact that I am a part of a team that markets reliable, high-quality products

Good Brand with a very stressful environment

Day starts with chasing customers, clearing of emails and sorting issues of customers Requesting support from the seniors for approvals etc delivering withing TAT Colleagues are fun to work with but very much competitive

Stressful

It is a stressful place to work at with minimal advancement opportunities. Job security is also vague as an employee can be demoted or terminated randomly.

مكان له ميزاته و ضوابطه قد لا تناسب اي شخص

عملية دخول الزبائن على المندوب تحتاج دراسة و عناية مشددة لانهم يستثمرون أموالهم و يخافون من المخاطر و المخاسر

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emirates NBD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Emirates NBD