Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Management reviews

Clear

Productive and Absolute Fun

I learned absolutely new approach of employer to employee as well as team management. Working at Emirates NBD Bank was my pleasure. Many nationalities work together as a team. Training sessions are conducted in due time to educate/update their employees.

Pros

Explore the diversity in product offered and work culture.

Cons

Compensation

Productivity

Depends on the manager ur work the entire culture depends, but management and office environment is awesome place to work, one of the best place to work in UAE,

Pros

Good and adequate training

Cons

Work stability

Ok

Its been a mixed bag of experiences. The people are great, the management not so great. The pay for UAE can be good depending on how much you bargained in the interview otherwise you are paid as low as they can get you. Everything is need to know, so expect little transparency. For the UAE its a strong brand.

Pros

Strong brand, nice people

Cons

Always chasing your tail

Productive and fun workplace I enjoyed working with brands and I have been working with international community

I want to work at managerial level in islamic department investment Portfolio ManagementI visited South Africa. I really enjoyed work with Emirates nbd

Pros

Free launches

Cons

Very productive and fun place, you will always get surrounded by positive energy and great multicultural environment. The only problem is the management who some of them are promoting racist behaviour and supporting specific nationalities from their home nation.L&D Dept. Is one of the greatest dept. and team and they will always ensure that you're equipped with the resources and information/toolkit and that you're ready to cope with any situation that may arise.

Pros

Reward and recognition every quarter, transportation and, other staff engagement

Cons

Unfair promotion, no clear criteria for IJPs, as most of the time a candidate is already chosen by the manager, while the advertising is only for completion of recrucesses and showcase

great opportunities

outstanding work place and atmosphere and management behaviour like family and on time salary medical facility for employees and their family GEM AWADRS on good performance.

Emirates NBD takes care of you, a professional work place.

At Emirates NBD, you get transformed into a professional, capable of handling any stressful day, within your stride. I was the Champion of the Cohort - Certified Associate Programme (CAP). Emirates NBD teaches you to go that extra mile and push yourself to achieve anything. The workplace culture is corporate and professional. We are like family and want to return to work every morning for a new task to be accomplished. There are challenges and the management is very helpful to accomplish these challenges. I enjoyed my work at Emirates NBD and want to go back to work again at the first instance. Its commendable how the management teaches you to handle stress and come out successful. Each day is very challenging and full of learning opportunities. I loved my work and my workplace. I have no regrets. My Typical day at work - My Manager used to travel a lot on business trips. At Hanoi he lost his ipad which was given by his children and now had an emotional touch to it. I went that extra mile to reach it to his next destination at his hotel reception which put a smile on his face. That was my achievement and honour. If he is happy business comes in better. All in all, I still would want to work with Emirates NBD at any given instance. God Bless.

Pros

Good Learning and development work place.

Cons

Was so busy with work could not find the cons.

Good

Overall satisfactory....working with Enbd is we feel more secure, comfortable, and overall good payables. Good atmosphere, good management, my review rating is 5/5

productive and fruitful so much

it's an amazing exp. to work in ENBD starting from the variety of culture and the strong training with the full support from the management all the time.. this is all aside the good benefits of salary and other benefits as "transportation- training - home loan - study loan - car loan - personal loan" all of that make the exp. there are really amazing however the work in sales environment is still stress.

Pros

transportation - loans with very low interest %

Cons

high target - no over time however you have to extend your hours to achieve the target

It had a good experience

Work in emiratesnbd bank gives a lot of experience it's a good management all systems is digital also the company development her employees by giving training. It's successful bank

Jobs at Emirates NBD

See more jobs

Management should be okay if they know the person who manages per team. Also, racism is always present but overall the company is good with the benefits for their people.

Banker for a day

Banker for a Day is a one-day internship program Met with branch employees to learn more about the job functions including Teller Services, Relationship Management, Business Management, Processing, and Customer Service.

Productive.

- Convenience time. - Training provided. - Good management. - Multi-national, - pressure and serious. - Easy communication. - Internal communication is up-to-date.

Stressful

It is a stressful place to work at with minimal advancement opportunities. Job security is also vague as an employee can be demoted or terminated randomly.

Financial analyst

I have joined EmiratesNBD from January 2019 till date I got many experiences from this place in my work and personal life also because the management knows how to motivate the employees

Average

In 2008 the environmental was very relax Management cooperating with staff After the management became almost Indians politics starts groping and friendship became a key to promotion and advance your career So solution was quitting

Global exposure

I have learnt so much from every process which was done by me. Major is my management skills, communication skills are enhanced so i can deal more efficiently in future with my work process.

I love this organization

It's excellent place to work, they have every thing is excellent product, management, Branches and ATM's They having a very good vision, I advice you to work there

One of the worst places to work at with managers using filthy bad words

Worst places to work. Haphazard style of working Unreasonable customers Irrational deadlines Complex systems Zero work life balance No job security No credit for good work

A great place to work with.

Management is supportive to the staff. There is continuous learning by providing E-Learning Modules and trainings to all the staff. They provide ample equipments and tools for the staff to do their job easier and faster.

Brand is good but there are few things which needs to be changed.

One of the biggest and strongest bank in UAE and has a big market share in all retail banking products. But on other end there should be some positive changes in management in terms of employee equality programs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emirates NBD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Emirates NBD
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?