Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Culture reviews

Clear

Productive and Absolute Fun

I learned absolutely new approach of employer to employee as well as team management. Working at Emirates NBD Bank was my pleasure. Many nationalities work together as a team. Training sessions are conducted in due time to educate/update their employees.

Pros

Explore the diversity in product offered and work culture.

Cons

Compensation

Productivity

Depends on the manager ur work the entire culture depends, but management and office environment is awesome place to work, one of the best place to work in UAE,

Pros

Good and adequate training

Cons

Work stability

Ok

Its been a mixed bag of experiences. The people are great, the management not so great. The pay for UAE can be good depending on how much you bargained in the interview otherwise you are paid as low as they can get you. Everything is need to know, so expect little transparency. For the UAE its a strong brand.

Pros

Strong brand, nice people

Cons

Always chasing your tail

It's a lovely atmosphere to work around.. I worked there for about 9 years.. Awesome experience.

It's amazing to work with Emirates NBD. It was my first ever job in UAE.. I worked there for about 9 years... Awesome I love enbd.. I wish I can go back now.

Best place to work

I really enjoyed working with Emirates NBD with good organisation and good environments. We had good professional working environment. Team work was excellent awith branch managers guidelines.

Pros

Many benefits like medical facilities, air ticket

One of the largest banks in GCC. Technologically advanced systems. Friendly working and relaxed. Scope to learn a lot.

One of the largest banks in GCC. Technologically advanced systems. Friendly working culture and relaxed. Scope to learn a lot. Room for growth if you perform well. I got 3 increments and promotions in 3 years.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

If you get a good boss your work life is good

Fun and nice

Lots of activities outside the bank, social life , friendly , team work and cooperative teams, competitive opportunities between staff with incentives for winners

Very productive and fun place, you will always get surrounded by positive energy and great multicultural environment. The only problem is the management who some of them are promoting racist behaviour and supporting specific nationalities from their home nation.L&D Dept. Is one of the greatest dept. and team and they will always ensure that you're equipped with the resources and information/toolkit and that you're ready to cope with any situation that may arise.

Pros

Reward and recognition every quarter, transportation and, other staff engagement

Cons

Unfair promotion, no clear criteria for IJPs, as most of the time a candidate is already chosen by the manager, while the advertising is only for completion of recrucesses and showcase

great opportunities

outstanding work place and atmosphere and management behaviour like family and on time salary medical facility for employees and their family GEM AWADRS on good performance.

Emirates NBD takes care of you, a professional work place.

At Emirates NBD, you get transformed into a professional, capable of handling any stressful day, within your stride. I was the Champion of the Cohort - Certified Associate Programme (CAP). Emirates NBD teaches you to go that extra mile and push yourself to achieve anything. The workplace culture is corporate and professional. We are like family and want to return to work every morning for a new task to be accomplished. There are challenges and the management is very helpful to accomplish these challenges. I enjoyed my work at Emirates NBD and want to go back to work again at the first instance. Its commendable how the management teaches you to handle stress and come out successful. Each day is very challenging and full of learning opportunities. I loved my work and my workplace. I have no regrets. My Typical day at work - My Manager used to travel a lot on business trips. At Hanoi he lost his ipad which was given by his children and now had an emotional touch to it. I went that extra mile to reach it to his next destination at his hotel reception which put a smile on his face. That was my achievement and honour. If he is happy business comes in better. All in all, I still would want to work with Emirates NBD at any given instance. God Bless.

Pros

Good Learning and development work place.

Cons

Was so busy with work could not find the cons.

Jobs at Emirates NBD

See more jobs

productive and fruitful so much

it's an amazing exp. to work in ENBD starting from the variety of culture and the strong training with the full support from the management all the time.. this is all aside the good benefits of salary and other benefits as "transportation- training - home loan - study loan - car loan - personal loan" all of that make the exp. there are really amazing however the work in sales environment is still stress.

Pros

transportation - loans with very low interest %

Cons

high target - no over time however you have to extend your hours to achieve the target

Great experience Multi- cultured environment Dynamic work culture Fast- paced Learning ground Importance to self development Trainings provided Thank you

Pros

Great team

Cons

Unstructured at times

very Good

one of the best organization to work . You will get the best working culture in this bank . People are so much professional . Best place to work . I will highly recommended to work in this bank . I have my best memories in working with this bank ,Really best place to work .

Working with ENBD was rewarding, growth-learning, challenging coupled with some stressful moments on the side

My 8 years working experience with ENBD has helped me be a better person. It has shaped my personality as well being able to work with different nationalities having different cultures and characters. I've learned to be more patient and to listen to people's needs. Though there were times that I'd been stressed (due to sales targets) but at the end of the day, I still feel good, realizing that I was somehow able to help other people with their needs.

Nice place to work

The company has a good culture, offers work life balance, a conducive work environment, it is keen on agile methodology and adopting new technologies. Very good structure and easy to locate relevant templates based on the methodology employed by the projects. Collaborative, knowledgeable peers and business partners, made the experience elevating and fun.

Good organization

Good organization for the people who wants to work with the teams and nice environment.You will learn new things and those who want to work in UAE I will recommend

Good Brand with a very stressful environment

Day starts with chasing customers, clearing of emails and sorting issues of customers Requesting support from the seniors for approvals etc delivering withing TAT Colleagues are fun to work with but very much competitive

Workplace is purely professional

I could straight away say that the culture is good and fine enough, but on the recent circumstances in the way of job security which happened to me is not admirable.

Average

In 2008 the environmental was very relax Management cooperating with staff After the management became almost Indians politics starts groping and friendship became a key to promotion and advance your career So solution was quitting

Overall it's a good organisation to work with

One of the largest bank in UAE. Work life balance, work culture, brand, etc all are very good here. It can focus more on processes so that clients can get faster services

It's a excellent place to work.

Well organised bank with excellent opportunities to explore. Very dedicated staff in all areas. Very supportive Hr Staff. Growth opportunities are well designed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emirates NBD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Emirates NBD