Emirates NBD logo

Emirates NBD Employee Reviews for Teller

Teller8 reviews
United Arab Emirates8 reviews

aaa

Represents normal "point of contact" for many customers in their basic over-the-counter banking needs. Provides efficient service to customers including cash deposits, cash withdrawals, and currency exchange transactions. Handles other services such as customer instructions on cheque collection, funds transfer, outstanding orders, stop payments, and account inquiries. Guides customers to other points of services. Takes advantage of every opportunity to delight customers, sell the bank, and demonstrate interest in providing other services.

Pros

aaa

Cons

aaa

A great place to work with.

Management is supportive to the staff. There is continuous learning by providing E-Learning Modules and trainings to all the staff. They provide ample equipments and tools for the staff to do their job easier and faster.

Its good

I love it but I prefer to change and learn different things and get more experience. And I learned so many things about customers and about my job so it's good to cooperate with employees and people and consumers so the John was excellent also the managers are supported me so much .

Pros

Nd

Cons

7 hours

Productive and active working place

A typical working day would be to handle cash with maximum caution. Meet customers with a smile and provide speedy service so that the customer does not have to wait for long. The management is quite concerned about the welfare of the employees and never fails to look after the staff. The workplace is always chaotic with customers around but the staff try to create a wonderful ambiance by providing the best service. The hardest part of the job is the multi tasking that is required at certain times, this requires a lot of concentration and patience. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting various customers with a diversified background.

very harmonious environment

It was so much fun working with this company for almost 4 years. My colleagues were awesome, we worked with harmony, helping each other to minimize workloads, division of works and etc. The benefits are good actually.The hardest part that happened to me was when I made a farewell to my fun-loving co-worker, because the company has performed a restructuring exercise and unfortunately I was one of the staffs terminated since our department was dissolved. The most enjoyable part is when we go together for a team building activities.

Personal experience of my work tenure

Working in Emirates NBD bank was one of the most enjoyable and pleasurable working experience of my life. i have learnt what ever i have from the organization &have been lucky to work under some of the most co-operative managers in the company along with some of the helpful colleagues as well. I never found anything that hard because of the great team i had worked under and the most enjoyable part was working with them everyday

Job profile

It is very nice job to cross sell the currincies.Interact and deal with new peoples different type of customers every day. Every day there is learning of new things from customers which we meet. Nice environment on airport to work with good co workers.

Pros

No free foods, Night allowences and teller allownaces

Cons

8 Hrs working

there was no cash tell box into the branch for 2 months

i got no reviews they dont care about the stuff needs at work i learned to cash withdraw money and cash deposits on finicale there wasnt any hard working in the branch it was just normal there wasnt any enjoyment only when the ceo for emirates nbd came to the branch for a small huddle with a party well with an experience told about his personal life as a teller it was interesting management doenst care about the stuff and they dont teach well everything we learned was by our selves

Pros

nothing

Cons

3 extra hours for counting the cash

• Emirates NBD