Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Reviews for Team Member

Productive and fun environment

It was great pleasure to work with Emirates NBD. The management and colleagues were very co operative. It was a good learning platform which helps me a lot.

Challenging and learning Group

It's with leading position in the industry, great organizational culture, spirit of innovation, professionalism that characterizes the firm and its employees. This group helps in organizational performance, values, challenges, best fit, etc.

a typical day of work is wherein issue that come up are resolved the same day. learned more about sanction and compliance policies. the hardest part of my job is when queries raised are unanswered. the decision taken on any case is the final decision.

Pros

free transport

Cons

No personal growth

A world class bank which prioritizes customer satisfaction

A wide range of opportunities for learning .Good support from managers . Emirates NBD offers transport and ensures work life balance for its employees .Looking forward to work with the bank again.

Employee friendly, new challenges, good training and guidance

Good place to work, they are employee friendly, there is always new opportunities and new challenges with proper guidance and training imparted, overall very good place to work.

Pros

n/a as I am on contract

Cons

No benifits

Productive, Fun Workplace,

I am working with Emirates NBD since April 2014 in Compliance Team, as a team we all perform following activities. ▪ Managing and performing the core functions owned by the Compliance Control Room. ▪ Scanning of Personal & Company Account transaction with the Bank as per the AML Group's policies and procedures. ▪ Maintenance of the Group's Watch and Restricted Lists ▪ Tracking transaction flows of various businesses/ functions subscribed with the Bank. ▪ Provide relevant compliance control room input on policies owned by other groups, departments and businesses ▪ Generation and analysis of Groups AML data ▪ Provide Compliance Control Room advice to the businesses to and to other Legal and Compliance colleagues ▪ Work closely with Legal and Compliance colleagues in achieving departmental and Group objectives ▪ Assist in the development and maintenance of Control Room policies and procedures ▪ Provide Control Room support for relevant regulatory/enforcement/internal investigations

Pros

Good Workplace

Cons

Salary and other benefits

Great Place to work

Excellent place to work with where we can learn easily.This is a place where team work is happening.Since I do have previous experience in Trade Finance hope it would be better if they can make the benefits match with other banks

Credit Analysing

Majorly our job in the bank is to analyse the financial condition of the customer or company and its our decision whether we can lend more credit facilities or not to them.We mostly work on more than 10 different softwares to gather the financial condition and recommend further facilities.

Unnecessary pressure

family life gone down to a level of NIL. management never understands the employee, but expect them to understand their requirement and stay for their targets. they dont beef up in their employee count and pressure is on the hired people

Pros

title on resume

Cons

long hours, unnecessary politics.

Summary of the Work experience

same daily routine work, gained lot of experience with the bank.Management does not care of the employees. Co workers are good.

Pros

timmings are nice

Cons

health facility is not fully covered.

Jobs at Emirates NBD