Emirates NBD

Emirates NBD Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Financial analyst

I have joined EmiratesNBD from January 2019 till date I got many experiences from this place in my work and personal life also because the management knows how to motivate the employees

Productive and challenging workplace

It was a stress of typical day at work since you have to go out and find customer but it is productive because its your daily routine. Workplace is really nice.

Emirates nbd

Here my job is financial advisor . To be very honest i have a good experince with bank and good enviroment . And too many things u learn here regarding to marketting and much more.

Great Organisation

Great place to work. Communication is always a roadblock. Advancement and career growth is restricted to a "select"group. Education and experience do not have value.

productive but not fun place to work

i have worked there as a sales executive, we worked under pressure, will get good support from management. they will provide good incentive to employees.

fun

dealing with customer inquires selling banking products meeting HR and managers for building banking relationships Opening accounts for customers sales report for day work including KPI for business loss and gain and customer engagement

Pros

dddd

Cons

eeee

best product in the market

i spent less time with ENBD, but in this bank people knows how to respect girls. product is also best in market . 1 bad thing is everybody has card from Enbd . sales person has no customer .. but good bank

awesome place to work

Emirates bank was merged with national bank of dubai which was then called ENBD. i had 100% job satisfaction. it was a formal place yet fun loving. the management was amazing

Very Good Bank

Excellent place to work best environment of office Good place for team work Work culture and office place is excellent but difficult to maintain work and life balance

Pros

timely payment of salary and incentive

Cons

work life balance

productive and learning

Days used to be best when you get good leads for conversion. learned banking process, documentation and business development. management is always helpful. friendly and policy wise work place. hardest part of the job was when you had to visit the client and he says i am not intrested now for the product. salary, incentives and system based work.

Pros

no free lunchs

Cons

9 hours a day

A good place for a sales representative

a good working environement for those who can make good sales of loans. not as much pressure as in other banks but sales in neccessary so good for those who know reputed people in uae.

Sales floor with fun on it as there is lots of competition

Meeting target is must as it is to justify your salary. To get business for tbe company to get incentive and as well as to secure your job. The best part is if you need help you can ask the managemebt they will help you and support you.

Cons

Productive with fun loving enviorment and culture

Everyday Dayat work is challenging as everyday there is new customer to deal with. Time And Stress Management. Till date it is the best work place. Hardest part when there is bias and favourtism. My incentives.

Pros

lots of vouchers

Cons

nothing

Productive and competitive working envoirnemnt

Our day usually very busy and full of pressure sine its a sales environment and we have target to a achieve.In addition in banking industry we have to maintain a very high quality of service to insure long term relationship with the customer. as well almost everyday we face a new problem so its up to us to find the solution since we are the closet to the customers and we understand their need more than any other part in the organization.I have learned a lot and am still learning, mostly I learned how to work under pressure, how to be open minded for different solutions, how to work in mixed culture environment ,how to be positive and how to target for higher goals to grow more.The hardest part of the job is that every month we have to start again from zero to achieve a higher target from the previous month.I enjoy the most of how my job is very competitive and it requires intelligence to achieve its goals in the fastest way.

Great workplace to boost my level

It was pleasure to hunt a new idea ,discover and explore my talent with colleagues boss and clients In d competitive arena of sales and marketing!

Pros

being awarded with claps of success

Cons

silence when u put ur best and somehow fails!

Supportive work place

quarterly having an a wards night with functions and achievers award. Raffle and gifts given as well distributed equally. Competition every time a new product will be launch to boost people to achieve target.

Pros

you have your own time

Cons

depends on the client schedule

productive and fun workplace with Multiculture environment.

-) A typical normal day start with lots of energy and should be target oriented. -) learn a lots of thing like Sales skills, Time management, Risk management, Communication. -) Best sentence about co-worker Leaders Create Leader Not Follwers Working Environment with co-worker was awesome and they are very much supportive especially my manager was always supportive. leaders create leader not followers. -) Initially the hardest part of the job is "Customers" but later on converting the customer into perfect sale, its very much ENJOYABLE.

o Initially I joined this job as an outdoor sales man, whose work was to call all potential customers and for this purpose I was using both Bank data from provided system as well as cold calling and reference techniques. It took me around one year when my efforts made me a portfolio manager and then I was having huge client base and my work was mainly to manage them and to provide them bank services at our best quality. o I was working in Auto Fleet Sales unit all this time and even after having very tough market competition in terms of pricing, we made ourselves a prominent and most trusted business partner in market. o A typical deal with client starts from his company documents and after a detailed financial risk analysis on customer profile my job was to get approval for financial facility from bank. o Bank had provided me with all internal system applications and access to information necessary for my job role. o Apart from this, intra company communication system allowed me to learn punctuality and all the communication was used to be done in form of reports in Microsoft Excel.

Pros

working environment was super and job security was really appreciatable.

Cons

progress in organisation was bit difficult

my work exprience ENBD is very good, just only i want to change my industry from bank to company , thanks

i have learned a lot of things, sales techniques, and product knowledge, management is very good, with high level of professional ism, i had spend my time with good and cooperative colleagues, thanks.

A good place to work

Generating leads through different sources and converting them managing clients and the in house team for approvals meeting deadlines is the most enjoyable part of this job

the most important thing is. the sales productivity

keep calling the bank's customers and visit the listed and unlisted companies of the bank to sell our loans products. i learned all the products benefits and how to sell it. my team members are very helpful. the hardest part is how to find the right customer.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emirates NBD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Emirates NBD Reviews by Location